Chapter 58

The two returned to the cabin with four fishes.

The old man instructed them to pour the fish into the basket and throw it on the old-fashioned weighing scale at the door. It was exactly 15 kilograms, which exceeded the task.

According to the regulations of the program group, you can get the key even if you clear the customs.

The old man began to recite the lines again: "Are you tourists from other places, have you thought about where to stay tonight?"

"Not yet, do you have any recommendations?" Qin Ke asked.

The old man took out three keys from the drawer, and when he saw Song Yunran was closer to him, he passed the keys directly: "My family has many houses in the village. These three sets are all vacant rooms. The house numbers are affixed to the keys. You can take them. Choose whatever you want."

Since they can give three keys, it means that they are the first group to complete the task.

.Song Yunran was overjoyed, but he didn't rush to leave after receiving the key, because he still had big things to do.

He glanced at Qin Ke secretly. The opponent didn't seem to pay attention to the key, and was hanging the fishing rod they used on the wall, as if he had completely forgotten that there was still a match between the two undecided.

Song Yunran approached the old man: "Can you help me see how heavy the biggest fish is? This is very important to me."

The old man gave him an "I understand" look.

He has seen too many fishing guests, and finally caught a big fish, he must figure out how many catties the fish is, so that he can brag about it as a record in the future.

"come on."

The old man took Song Yunran out of the door, took the cyan fish out of the fish basket and threw it on the scale, dialed a weight, and squinted to recognize it, "Oh, it's a big guy! "

.Song Yunran felt cold in her heart.

It's over, Qin Ke's three fishes are heavier than his!

In this game, he still lost!

"Got it, thank you, keep your voice down, don't let anyone hear you."

Song Yunran hurriedly signaled the old man not to say anything, but when he turned his head, he saw Qin Ke leaning against the door, with a bit of laziness and teasing between his handsome eyebrows, just staring at him intently.

"..."

Large-scale rollover site.

Song Yunran's heart was ashamed, ready to meet the ridicule.

Unexpectedly, Qin Ke didn't seem to care about winning or losing. Instead, he walked over and glanced at the key in his hand: "Go choose a house?"

Song Yunran was startled. The old man's voice was so loud just now, didn't Qin Ke hear it?

No, I have never heard of Qin Ke's ear disease in two lifetimes.

.He walked forward in a daze, and finally reacted when the photographer was almost unable to restrain himself.

This is a variety show, and their words and deeds are honestly recorded by cameras.

If he wants to be fooled, what will netizens think of him?

He will definitely feel that he is a person who doesn't believe in words.

Thinking about it this way, the reason why Qin Ke avoided this topic is understandable.