Chapter 51

Why is it happening like that.

    Song Yunran was speechless, and had many thoughts for a time.

    He remembered that in vulgar TV dramas, the screenwriter would always arrange all kinds of coincidences to make the heroine accidentally embrace the hero, and then the hero would smile evilly and say, "Woman, is this your little trick?" "

    He has always regarded this kind of bridge as a joke, but now it is his turn to realize that art is indeed based on life, and he was ignorant before.

    It is this role assignment that has a problem.

    Judging from the identity of the two of them, Qin Ke should be lying in his arms no matter what he thinks.

    Oh no, you shouldn't lie down, he silently withdrew the foreword in his heart.

    The boy on the left turned his head and saw the amazing scene in front of him. He was so scared that he stammered on the spot: "Song Song Song, you are all right, are you all right!"

.While panicking, he didn't forget to pull the person up with one hand.

    Song Yunran was numb and felt like a ball. When he was hit by someone, he bounced out, and when he was pulled back by someone, he completely lost his control over his body in the face of the absolute weight difference.

    After a few seconds of silence, he turned his head and asked: "Are you okay? Say if you feel uncomfortable, and take you to the hospital first."

    Qin Ke smiled: "It's okay, you don't have much weight."

    Maybe it was just throwing into his arms... No, just after accidentally colliding, Song Yunran looked at the smile in Qin Ke's eyes and felt that his breathing was not smooth. He took a deep breath, but his restless heartbeat still didn't stabilize. , But jumped happier than before.

    Fortunately, the driver joined the discussion in time and explained to everyone what happened just now.

.After listening to the cause and effect, Song Yunran was expressionless and nodded in affirmation: "Yes, it was handled in a timely manner."

    It's just that the arc of drift is not that big, which is even better.

    After a short stay, the vehicle set off again.

    Song Yunran's soul gradually returned, and a slight pain came from the back of his neck.

    He "hissed", and Qin Ke's gaze swept over as soon as he was about to raise his hand to touch it.

    "Knocked it?" Qin Ke asked.

    Song Yunran looked at him in confusion, and Qin Ke pointed to his watch: "I'm afraid you will bump your head and stop it."

    Song Yunran remembered that something happened to the back of the neck just now. The metal dial was originally hard, and it was normal if it bumped into it under impact. He said, "It's okay, it should be fine in a while."

    Who knew Qin Ke stretched out his left hand: "Let me see."

.Song Yunran was too late to refuse, so his head was held down and he lowered.

    There was a "buzz" in his mind, like a stormy sea blowing up in his ears, covering all the surrounding noises, only the skin on the back of the neck was left, and he could clearly feel the fingers of the other party's tails, and finally stayed in pain. Position, lightly rubbed a few times with her fingertips.

    Qin Ke's voice was close to his ear: "It's a little red here, is it painful?"

    Song Yunran stared at the carpet under his feet and pursed his lips: "It doesn't seem to hurt anymore."