Chapter 11

Less than three minutes before and after the whole process, the two happily reached an agreement.

    "Then it's settled."

    Song Yunran heaved a sigh of relief, and then urged, "Hurry up and go back to the studio. The crew is ready to set off for the banquet. Don't waste time here."

    Qin Ke nodded: "Well, let's go."

    Zhao Siyu, who was stunned and watching the whole process: "..."

    I am standing in front of you as a big person, no one cares about me anymore?

    It turns out that nobody really cares.

    The two of them just walked away in front of him.

    Song Yunran wanted to settle accounts with Zhao Siyu before, but now he has saved Qin Ke's dog's life. It is when he is in his best mood and he doesn't want to worry about the trivial things in his previous life.

.Anyway, Zhao Siyu didn't understand it, and in the end he could only feel depressed, so he might as well focus on how to teach Qin Ke.

    When approaching the studio, Song Yunran was still walking and looking at Qin Ke.

    Perhaps it was the relationship between their identity and relationship that had changed, and now the more he looked at Qin Ke, the more pleasing to his eye.

    He is indeed the protagonist appointed by the author. He is handsome with tall legs and long face. He is a little worse than himself.

    Song Yunran satisfactorily evaluated, and suddenly saw Qin Ke still holding Zhao Siyu's business card in his hand, and he was immediately unhappy: "What do you mean, don't hurry up and throw away the business card."

    Qin Ke said helplessly: "There is no trash can on the road."

    "……Oh."

    Song Yunran patronized Qin Ke all the way, not paying attention to the public facilities along the way. He cleared his throat and said, "Remember to throw it away later, this thing is too bad."

.Qin Ke glanced at him thoughtfully: "You hate Zhao Siyu?"

    Song Yunran confidently said, "No way? You didn't hear that just now. He actually slandered my company in front of me. Would you be angry if you said it was you?"

    Qin Ke thought for a while: "It's okay."

    After all, Zhao Siyu is not a face-to-face slander. Firstly, he has a big misunderstanding of Xinghe, and secondly, he doesn't know that someone is hiding behind the wall to eavesdrop.

    Song Yunran didn't expect such an understatement.

    He sighed and looked at Qin Ke sadly, thinking that you are too ignorant of the dangers in the world, so stupid, what should father do with you.

    Qin Ke: "?"

    Is it his illusion? Song Yunran's eyes seemed a bit...

    Love?

.The two returned to the studio in a strange atmosphere looking at each other.

    The crew booked a spot in a restaurant near the set, and when they left, the large group had already set off first.

    Seeing that they finally came back, the producer who was staying behind hurriedly greeted him: "President Xiao Song, you and Assistant Tang also come tonight's finale banquet, and have fun with everyone."