Chapter 42

Song Yunran couldn't drink his soup anymore.

    He asked with trepidation: "Are you sure you want to kill that serious? Dad, when my grandma was alive, she said that when you were young, you didn't even dare to kill fish. Now you still have the guts to kill?"

    Song Jidong sneered: "Who said that you must do it yourself."

    He has an old friend who became obsessed with online novels after he retired. Song Jidong is not interested in online writing, but occasionally visits a friend's house and is forced to listen to some clips.

    At that time, Song Jidong still didn’t understand. He felt that on the surface of the other party, a successful person with high authority, privately liked these novels that were unrealistic at first glance, but now he thanked his friends in his heart and inadvertently helped him and his son build Start a common topic.

.Song Jidong used a few experience to analyze: "Dad understands, you are a revenge-themed TV series, and the "Rebirth of the Grassroots Counterattack" that your Uncle Zou likes is a way. The protagonist who succeeded in fame has become nothing. In the face of a wealthy villain, it seems that there is no way to fight back."

    Song Yunran: "...It doesn't have to be a villain."

    Song Jidong didn’t listen: "But don’t forget, the protagonist is a reborn person. He not only has rich life experience, but also knows the future. In the early stage, the protagonist is allowed to act low-key, and he can even ambush the villain and collect the villain’s humiliation. The handle, when the time is right, it will directly destroy the villain’s company!"

    Song Yunran's eyes were dark, as if he had seen the screen of Galaxy Entertainment's collapse.

    He asked anxiously: "Well, what then?"

."Then the villain is so painful that it's better to live than to die, why don't you even think of this."

    Song Jidong glanced at him disgustingly, "You watch more TV than me, and the villain jumps from a building or a river in despair, you just pick one you like."

    Ah? Does this allow me to choose a method of death that I like?

    Song Yunran was terrified.

    He felt that what Old Song said sounded very logical, and it was a recurrence of Qin Ke's mental journey!

    Song Jidong participated in the plot writing for the first time, and his creative inspiration was great.

    He ignored the soup, and after thinking about it, he said: "But I heard that TV dramas are now strictly censored, and it may be difficult for the villain to commit suicide. Why not arrange for the protagonist to put the villain in jail, which is in line with the country’s legal propaganda.”

    "...Dad, I'm going to bed, good night."

.Song Yunran stood up holding the dining table and reminded the servant to wait and send Monica to his room. He needs a little furry comfort tonight.

    Song Jidong looked at his son's back upstairs, very puzzled.

    What's wrong, did he speak badly?

    Obviously very exciting.

    At ten o'clock in the evening, Song Yunran came out of the shower and saw Monica lying obediently next to his pillow.

    He jumped onto the bed, hugged Monica tightly, and let out a few painful sighs.

    It's over. When he took a shower just now, he remembered how he was going to be Qin Ke's father, and he deeply realized what it means to be overwhelmed.