Chapter 68

The supper for the program group will be delivered soon.

Song Yunran had no appetite. He knew in his heart that the amount of dinner that Doctor Z analyzed was too little to eat, which at best could only be regarded as an inducement.

What really made him breathless, was actually the thought of a ghost for a while.

But he didn't want to be found out by Qin Ke, so he could only sit down in the living room and pick up the bowl of ribs noodles on the table.

The ribs noodles tasted good, but Qin Ke would be next to him without any expression on his face, which caused him great psychological pressure.

"If you are free, you can go outside to sweep the snow."

.Song Yunran spit out a small piece of bone and complained, "Otherwise, if you look at me eagerly, my father will suspect that you want to eat too, but I am embarrassed to say."

It doesn't seem to be a big deal to have the energy to claim to be a father.

Qin Ke's tense nerves relaxed slightly, frowning and asking, "I didn't notice when I was unwell?"

Song Yunran was speechless.

Of course he realized that something was wrong, but at that time he couldn't get so much.

When he passed out, he was thinking about how to kiss Qin Ke.

It's a pity that he absolutely can't say this.

Song Yunran rushed to Z Zhi, and she slammed the pot directly: "You are ashamed to say. If you didn't suddenly ask such a strange question and divert my attention, I would definitely not faint."

At the critical moment, Song Yunran's experience as an actor in his previous life was inspired.

.He was unreasonable and strong, and quickly completed the emotional transformation from a guilty conscience to a calm mood.

Song Yunran thought, Qin Ke is no more beautiful than the handsome and handsome President Song himself.

He looked in the mirror and looked at his face every day. He had never had the urge to kiss, let alone a Qin Ke who was far inferior to him?

Yes, that's it.

He was definitely not bewildered by Qin Ke's beauty, and the moment of confusion was entirely caused by the illusion that he was too invested in thinking about problems.

A perfect logical reasoning made Song Yunran's confidence soar.

Regardless of whether he believes it or not, he must make sure that Qin Ke firmly believes it anyway.

"In the future, ask less strange questions like this."

Song Yunran bit the ribs fiercely and threatened, "Otherwise, be careful that Dad will send you to the frontier, and you will never return to Beijing."

.Qin Ke lowered his eyes faintly, his doubts unabated.

If it were just playing Z, Song Yunran could have deceived him with that pass just now.

But now he is familiar with Song Yunran.

Knowing that he can pass the other side's trembling tail sound, he can roughly analyze that this is by no means a real sense of righteousness.

On the contrary, it is more like a bluff after being exposed.

Song Yunran didn't know that his party had been exposed. He thought that this matter was turned over. He ate up the ribs noodles in a good mood, and then wiped the corners of his mouth with a tissue: "Okay, hurry up and talk about business."