Chapter 79

When the news reached Song Yunran, he was attending the opening ceremony of "The Story of Nanhua".

In addition to the crew members, a large number of reporters were present at the scene.

Galaxy and Zhong Xiaofeng's first web drama "After Meeting You" was just broadcast at the beginning of the month, setting an average episode of nearly 200 million views, and its reputation and topicality are far ahead of other web dramas in the same period. It is in the limelight. In full bloom.

Therefore, various media also have high expectations for the second cooperation between the two parties.

Song Yunran, the producer, was also invited to participate in the group gathering after the opening ceremony.

He took this opportunity to make the "South China Biography" IP derivative plan public, and he was greatly satisfied with the discussions that sounded at the scene.

Who would have thought that a year ago, Xinghe was still a bad entertainment that everyone shunned?

.The company is able to develop to this stage thanks to my little business genius.

It is a pity that there is no habit of awarding the best newcomer award in the CEO industry. Song Yunran thought with regret, otherwise, with his outstanding performance, wouldn't it be logical to take the trophy home?

When he was immersed in his imagination, a reporter asked Zhong Xiaofeng: "This is the second collaboration between you and Xinghe. Are you confident that "The Story of South China" will surpass the results of "After Meeting You"?"

Zhong Xiaofeng is now a screenwriter with a representative role model. Although he will no longer buy a standing ticket to escape because of excessive pressure, the nature of the salted fish in his bones has not changed in the slightest.

Facing the expectant gaze of the reporter, he scratched his head and said: "If Xiao Song always has confidence, I have confidence."

The reporter laughed: "It seems that you trust Mr. Song very much."

."Of course."

Zhong Xiaofeng turned his head and looked at Song Yunran, "I can achieve the current results, and I should be most grateful to Mr. Song."

Song Yunran nodded: "I think so too."

Everyone: "..."

Song Yunran straightened his chest. What's wrong? Is he wrong?

He looked at the main creators and actors around him who were smiling bitterly, and suddenly understood.

Also, you can't take all the credit to yourself.

"But the main thing is that your script is well written."

Song Yunran went back to find supplements in time, "And you can't just thank me, but also the crew and actors who presented the script with care, and Qin Ke who recommended you to me."

The reporter's curiosity was aroused, and he quickly asked Qin Ke's role in this story.

.Zhong Xiaofeng explained the whole story again.

"It turns out that there is still such a relationship."

Another reporter raised his hand and asked, "Speaking of Qin Ke, does Xiao Song mind to talk about your 'scandal'?"

Before the voice was over, the crew members present were shocked.

Xiao Song actually has a scandal, and it sounds like it is related to Qin Ke.