Chapter 4

The two returned to the office one after another.

    Song Yunran sat back on the sofa with a dazed expression, picked up the paper cup on the coffee table for guests and drank water in shock.

    The producer touched Qin Ke's arm and asked in a low voice, "What's the matter with Xiao Song? He was a good person when he went out, and his face was so bad when he came back, did you coax people well?"

    "..."

    Qin Ke suspected that the producer was going around raising money and was struggling with problems, and now he was a little disturbed and startled, for fear of neglecting the golden young master on the opposite side.

    He looked at Song Yunran's pale face and replied in a low voice: "It's nothing to do with me, he just went to the haunted house to take a self-guided tour."

    Producer:"???"

    There is such a luxurious amusement facility as a haunted house around their studio that does not lay eggs?

.Oppositely, Assistant Tang didn't know what kind of mental trauma the boss had suffered. Seeing Song Yunran's face was not good, he asked softly, "Mr. Song, if you still have concerns, do you want to look at their actual shooting?"

    When many producers are making investments, they love to blow up the crew and wait until the actual filming starts to discover that there are problems everywhere.

    Tang Zhu's ideals are very thoughtful. Since the boss is the first contact with film and television investment, it just happens that the "Happy and White" crew is already in operation, so why not take the opportunity to inspect it on the spot.

    Song Yunran was still immersed in the frightened after rhyme. In fact, he didn't hear exactly what Assistant Tang was saying, so he followed a group of people to the studio on the set.

    After leaving the small building where the prop room was located, Song Yunran barely recovered his spirit.

    He sat on the VIP seat next to the director, observing the scene in the studio quietly.

.Due to the shortage of funds, the crew has already dismissed half of the staff, leaving all of them to be used by two people, and everyone is too busy. But even so, looking at it is chaotic and orderly, which shows that the production and director's ability to coordinate and direct is quite excellent.

    After ten minutes, the director adjusted the lighting and camera, picked up the intercom and informed the actors to prepare.

    Song Yunran looked at Qin Ke, who had just put on makeup, and couldn’t help but remember that he had written in the book, saying that Qin Ke showed his innate talent when filming "The Wedding in Red and White", and he often used it in the hands of demanding directors. Can amaze everyone.

    To tell the truth, Song Yunran was skeptical about this.

    Before his rebirth, he had watched "Happy and White" in the cinema. Qin Ke's role performance was very difficult. Most of the sections described in the original work were exaggerated methods by the author to flatter Qin Ke.

.He didn't know how warm his eyes were at this time, so that Qin Ke misunderstood what he meant, and when he passed by, he stopped and said, "Your phone is not with me."

    "What cell phone?" Song Yunran didn't respond for a moment.

    Qin Ke glanced at him and said, "It's the mobile phone that you disliked that fell on the corpse. I picked it up for you and put it in the office. You probably didn't see it just now. Don't forget to take it later."