Chapter 86

Regarding Qin Ke's proposal, Song Yunran wanted to refuse at first.

    Tonight, he had a lot of ups and downs, and his mood was ups and downs. Not only was Qin Ke juggling around, but finally he was inexplicably carried a debt. Who can be convinced in exchange?

    But there is no way, Qin Ke looks so good in front of him.

    It's completely different from the usual indifferent state in front of outsiders. It's a bit similar to that night on New Year's Eve, but it looks better.

    Accompanied by the faint sound of lips and teeth blending, the temperature in the room has risen a lot.

    Qin Ke didn't know whether it was sweating from the heat, or rubbing the drops of water on Song Yunran's body that hadn't been able to dry, and there was a slightly moist feeling between the hair. He looked down, and his eyes seemed to be immersed in water, so clear that they could reflect Song Yunran's figure.

    Song Yunran shyly covered his face and peeked at him through his fingers.

.He probably has been too hard in filming recently, his body shape is a bit clearer than he remembered, and the lines of the texture are more obvious. Every time he moves, the temperature of the two people’s skin is close together, and an invisible spark can be wiped out. .

    Song Yunran was completely ignited by those sparks.

    As if he was feverish and confused, he couldn't bother to hide the shame between his expressions, and hugged Qin Ke's sturdy shoulders tightly, bringing him closer to himself.

    The atmosphere is very good, and the body is in perfect harmony.

    It's a pity that the good times didn't last long. It didn't take long for Song Yunran to think on a whim, panting and asking: "You, you say I'm like this...Doesn't it look like, Koala?"

    Qin Ke: "..."

    Song Yunran imagined his posture, embracing Qin Ke with both hands and legs around his waist. Isn't it like a koala holding on to a tree trunk and refusing to let go?

.The more he thought about it, the more he thought it was reasonable. He even turned into a koala and Qin Ke turned into a eucalyptus tree.

    The eucalyptus branches are luxuriant, and the crown of the tree still has a face of Qin Ke.

    The picture was too funny, and Song Yunran laughed inadvertently.

    Qin Ke stopped and looked at him with a frown between his eyebrows: "What are you laughing at?"

    "..."

    Song Yunran felt guilty for a moment, and he was not stupid. At this time, there was still a dream for koalas, wouldn't it seem that Qin Ke couldn't do it?

    But people's brains are sometimes out of control. When he looks at Qin Ke, he suspects that a few eucalyptus leaves will suddenly grow behind his head.

    No, it's more funny.

    Song Yunran's mouth twitched wildly, he knew that the problem was with him.

.He wanted to hold back the urge to laugh, but the more suppressed, the more tears came from the reddish eyes.

    "Hahahahaha I can't do it..." Song Yunran said, "You make me laugh for a while first."

    It's nothing more than a smile, but his body is still writhing.

    In the dual sense of mind and body, Qin Ke was going crazy.