Chapter 10

At three o'clock in the morning, Song Yunran did not fall asleep for a long time.

    At the end of the phone call in the afternoon, he hastily dropped the sentence "The company will consider comprehensively" and ended the call. The result of consideration is that he is still lying in bed tossing and turning.

    Shouldn't.

    Song Yunran rolled up the quilt again, burying his face in the pillow and thought, Qin Ke is the protagonist of the novel anyway, and even if he does not sign with Xu Ping, he should not pass his resume to Galaxy.

    Perhaps, as speculated in the afternoon, is it really related to his change?

    Thinking of this, Song Yunran got up and went to the kitchen to pick up a glass of water.

    He stared at the water glass as if he was dead for two minutes before taking a sip carefully.

    The slightly cool pure water glided across the throat, leaving no traces except for the moisturizing taste.

.Song Yunran stood there and waited for a while to confirm that he was not choked by drinking water.

    Looking back on the last time, there was no tragic experience of falling on the ground or getting caught in the elevator when he was caught in the elevator. According to the life-saving rule that "you cannot harm Qin Ke or you will be condemned by the heavens" after his rebirth, he has done so far. It's not a violation.

    So the answer is obvious. According to the explanation of the butterfly effect, he fluttered his wings in the galaxy, but triggered a tsunami in Qin Ke's mind, which caused Qin Ke's brain to flood and lose the protagonist's IQ.

    Oh, without him, a great tool man, wouldn't the protagonist be able to walk independently?

    Qin Ke, no.

    Song Yunran laughed contemptuously, went back to the bedroom to turn off the light, and just got back under the covers and thought of another question.

.In that case, would Qin Ke make the wrong choice at the fork in his life and wipe out everyone from now on?

    Although he doesn't like Qin Ke's character, from an objective point of view, Qin Ke's acting is pretty good.

    A faint apology flooded Song Yunran's heart.

    He just wanted Qin Ke to kneel down and call his father, but he didn't want to really destroy Qin Ke's career.

    What's more, taking money to humiliate a weak person cannot be regarded as a good and upright president.

    No, this is not in line with his principles of life.

    Song Yunran raised the quilt to cover his head, pondered for a long time, and finally thought of a good way to get the best of both worlds.

    If Qin Ke finally becomes a contracted artist of Galaxy...

    Then he will train the other party fairly and justly, let Qin Ke take the most magnanimous star path and endure the loudest slap in the face.

.Song Yunran made a decision and finally let go of the big rock in his heart and fell asleep.

    The next day, Song Yunran arrived at the company in the afternoon because he got up too late.

    As soon as he entered the office, he called Assistant Tang over: "I will send the first batch of interview list to your mailbox, and you will inform them to come to the company next week."