I Did Something Stupid

The next morning

Delilah's POV

I hear Jay walk into the bathroom where I'm getting ready for the day. "Hey where are you going?" He asks seeing I'm in normal clothes for once in ages, since when I haven't been on shift I've just been sitting in my Pj's. "Nowhere, I just can't sit in pj's anymore, I need to get ready to feel awake." I say making him laugh slightly. "You do you Babe." He says laughing.  "I love you." Jay says kissing me. "I know, I love you too." I say making him laugh before pulling me into a hug. "Why do you have to go to work." I say in a whiny voice. "I know, I miss you so much too." Jay says reading my mind. We walk back into the bedroom where he pulls me onto the bed. I sit down on his lap on the bed before I rest my head on his shoulder. He kisses my neck a few times before picking me up and giving me a big hug, me wrapping my legs around his waist, he kisses my neck and strokes my hair a few times before setting me back down and giving me a kiss. "I'll see you later, I Love you." Jay says. "See you Babe, I Love you too, be careful out there." I say and Jay nods.

20 minutes later

Delilah's POV

I had just started cleaning the house, putting clothes, papers and any other random things scattered around the house away or in a pile so I can ask Jay or Brin where they want them to go instead of them complaining later about where I put them, and I hear a knock on the door. I walk out and see Stella and Gabby standing at the door, Gabby in tears. Many questions take over my mind. "Hey, what's going on, come in." I say as Gabby falls into my chest. I hug her tight feeling the tears soak through my shirt. She pulls off and wipes her eyes with her arm. Stella and I both put our arms around her and walk her towards the couch where we all sit down. "Hey, hey, talk to me." I say to Gabby. "I'm so stupid, now I'm going to have two people after me." Gabby says. "What do you mean, and I highly doubt that" Stella says sounding as in the dark as I am about all of this. "Brett, Casey I don't know why I said it, they just pushed me over the edge, I still love Matt and I can't get over him, but everything else I said, I didn't mean, just because I want him with me doesn't mean I don't want him with Brett, especially for that child's sake." Gabby says. "Oh." Stella and I say in unison. "You've just got to tell them the truth, how you actually feel about it, and honestly I doubt they'll hate you for it, we've all done something similar it's just this situation is different." I say and Stella nods, "She's right, one thing I know about the two of them is that they are very forgiving and understanding." Stella says. "Thanks guys, but I don't know that I'll even be able to look at them, let alone them looking at me." Gabby says. "You've just got to try." I say and Gabby pulls Stella and I into a tight hug. "Should I try and talk to them today or leave it till shift?" Gabby asks. "Earlier the better, also you don't want this affecting how you work, so go now." I say and Gabby nods hugging us before exiting my house. I fall back into the couch and sit with Stella who rests her head on my shoulder. "Tired already?" I ask. "Yeah, I didn't get any sleep because this one made me feel like throwing up every time I tried to go to sleep or I needed to pee." Stella says and I just stroke her hair not knowing what to say in response. "It's crazy we are both pregnant, I'm like the only one who seems pregnant, you on the other hand seem exactly the same, like nothing is affecting you." Stella says. "I'm just built different, but yeah it's crazy. These two are basically going to be forced into being besties" I say making Stella laugh. "But in all honesty I still feel pregnant, I have morning sickness and all but weirdly periods are worse for me." I say and Stella nods. "Guess you can't win them all." Stella says and I laugh.

Gabby's POV

I go straight to Brett and Casey's apartment after I talked to Stella and Lilah, knowing they are right and the sooner I talk to them the better it will be in the end. I knock on the door and Brett reluctantly opens it. "What do you want." She asks bluntly. "I want to apologize, can I come in." I ask and she nods. I see Matt standing in the kitchen, he also seems surprised with my presence before joining Brett and I on the couch. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry and that I didn't mean anything I said about the two of you, jealousy took over and I'm being selfish." I say. "Gabby look, I know you very well and that's why I know that you didn't mean what you said but you've got to realise I'm with Sylvie now and were happy." Matt says and I nod. I hug the two of them before exiting feeling so much better, glad that they didn't hold it against me and as Stella and Lilah said were understanding and forgiving. I head back to my apartment and sit cradling an old photo album full of photos of me and Matt, tears streaming down my face.

AN: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry for not being able to post I've had so much stuff going on lately, and little spare time. :)