I Love You

Two Months Later – Lilah's House

Delilah's POV

I woke up to Jay's alarm this morning he's got work, I don't, and Brin has school. He has his arm around me and I snuggle into him not wanting him to wake up. "Go back to sleep, you don't need to be up for another 20 minutes." He says. I turn over and he kisses me. He's about to get up when I say, "You should move in, your always here anyway and it's dumb that you have to go back to your place to get your work stuff." "Really." He says with a smile. "Really." I say kissing him. "I love you." He says. My heart melts. I want to say so much to him but I simply respond, "I love you too." He kisses me. We kiss for over five minutes. "You're going to make me late now." He says jokingly. "Well, it's your fault for being so sexy." I say. "No, it's your fault for being the best girl I could ask for who happens to be the hottest too." He kisses me on the head. "You probably still have an outfit here right you don't need to go back to your apartment." I say trying to find a way so he's not late and so he doesn't have to leave. "It'll probably be in the bottom draw." I say. "You're right, I do have a few shirts here and I'll just wear yesterday's jeans." He says kissing me. We walk out into the living room. Brin's sitting on her iPad in the living room. "Morning Brin." I yell. "Morning Mommy, Morning Jay." She says. "Morning Brin." Jay says. I can tell he's really happy. We eat breakfast and Jay says "Will you help me move my stuff in tonight." I nod. "Of course." I say. "I'll see you tonight then." I say kissing him, "Be careful out there." I say and he nods. He drives in his car to work, and I get Brin ready for school and drop her off.

Stella's POV

I have the gender scan today at Med. Kelly wakes me up 45 minutes before the appointment. "Morning Babes." He says kissing me. "Morning." I reply half asleep. He puts his hand on my bump. "What do you think the baby is." I say. "I think it's a girl." He says. "I don't know why but i think it's a boy, probably because it's the opposite of how Lilah was with Brin." I say "You ready to see the baby again." He says. "Yes, make sure we tell the doctor we want the results in the envelope, I've already enlisted Sylvie and Lilah to plan the reveal for us." I say and he kisses me. "I love you so much." I say. "I love you so much too." He says. He hugs me and after five minutes we make our way out of bed and get dressed. I put on some leggings and a comfortable jumper and we eat some breakfast before making our way out the door to med. "We've got an appointment with Doctor Manning." I say to Maggie. "Bay 4." She says. We walk in and I sit up on the bed and Kelly on the chair next to me. After a few minutes' Natalie walks in. "Hey guys, sorry about the time, got caught up in a surgery." She says. "You guys wanting to find out the gender." She asks. "We were wondering if we could have it in an envelope our friends are going to plan the reveal. "I say. "Yes, I can totally do that." She says. "She puts the ultrasound machine on my stomach. "Ok, good weight and size for a 20-week baby." She says with a smile. Kelly and I look at each other. "Now no peaking I'm going to look for the gender." Kelly and I shut our eyes. It was really tempted to peak but I didn't. "Okay all good." She says handing me the envelope, "You should come back for another appointment in about a month. We walk out and Kelly kisses me he drops me off at the café I told Sylvie and Lilah to meet me at.

Sylvie's POV

I sit at the café for three minutes before I see Lilah arrive. "Thank god." I say. "I thought I had the wrong one for a minute there." She laughs. "Nope I'm just late, but apparently not as late as Stella." She says. We wait at the table for another minute or so when Stella arrives. She walks in and hands Lilah the envelope "Don't let me see it any longer the temptation to open it has been killing me for the drive here." Stella says and we laugh.

Stella's POV

Lilah has a smile on her face that I can tell is not just from what I just said. "Spill." I say looking her dead in the eyes. "What." She says. Sylvie looks confused too. "The smile on your face, spill." I say. "Oh, is it that obvious." She says. "Yes, yes, it is so spill." I say . "I asked Jay to move in this morning and he said yes." She says. "Really." Brett and I say in unison. She nods her head. "And." I ask. "Isn't what I gave you enough." She asks. "No." I reply. "Fine, we also said I love you to each other for the first time." She says. "Damn." I say, "It took Kelly forever to say those three words. "I think it's lovely." Brett says. Lilah laughs "Don't we have a gender reveal to discuss instead of my love life." She says making us all laugh. I discuss what Kelly and I want to happen for the reveal and then leave Brett and Lilah to discuss and open the envelope so they can begin planning. I can't wait to find out what my little baby is.

AN: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, what do you think the Stellaride Baby is ? :)