A Nice Surprise

Kim's POV

I look up at Adam and smile at him wondering to myself how a day that started as terrible of this changed into one of the best days of my life. We all check up on Voight and he assures us he's okay as usual and he'll be discharged in the morning and back at work in a week. We all hang around for a bit before he tells us to all go home, relax and enjoy the rest of the day off. Which we all decide to follow due to the stress of the day. Adam wheels me out and I grab all my things from my room and get changed into my normal clothes before I begin the discharge forms.

Jay's POV

We all walk out into the waiting room and Lilah and Brin are waiting in the same spots I left them, Brin on Lilah's phone most likely watching YouTube. I kiss Lilah then say "As much as I hate to admit it you were right." I say with a slight chuckle to Lilah. "You're not being serious are you." Lilah says. "Oh, dead serious she's pregnant and engaged." I say and Lilah looks at me shocked. She sees Kim getting wheeled out into the waiting room and gives her a big hug and congratulations before walking back over to me. "I'm good aren't I." Lilah says with a small laugh. "That you are." I say staring into her eyes before kissing her once again. I pick up Brin and we walk out to the parking lot, Lilah's hand interlocking with mine.

THE NEXT DAY

Kelly's POV

I walk over to the baby's room which is full of boxes and impulsively start to assemble the furniture. Stella had painted the room the day before and had laid out where she wanted everything to go so, I thought it would be nice to finish it off and surprise her while she's out shopping with Mase. I grab the hammer and the drill and start to assemble all of it, first starting with the bed, followed by the dresser, and changing table. By the time Stella gets home I'm finished. "Hey Babe." I say giving her a kiss as she walks in. "I've got a surprise for you, so close your eyes and no peaking." I say as she places Mason down in his play pen before she closes her eyes. "You best not be scaring me mister." Stella says and I laugh slightly. "No babe, I promise there's no scaring involved." I say as I slowly guide her towards the baby's room. As we get into the centre of the room I say, "You can open your eyes now." I see her eyes open and watch her expression. "Oh baby, it looks gorgeous." Stella says giving me a big hug followed by a kiss. "You got all this done whilst I was out." Stella says and I nod. "Yeah, I thought it's one more thing out of the way, so we have less to worry about." I say and I sit her down with me on the nursing chair and I rock her back and forth my hands on her bump, rotating between kisses on the head, cheek, and neck. "I can't believe we'll have another one in not so long." Stella says turning her head to face me. "It's crazy, we'll have this little one, Lilah will have hers, Brett will, Gabby will, Chloe will and didn't you say Kim's pregnant now too. So, within the rest of this year and next year there'll be so many new babies around and soon we'll lose count, and we'll have to ask whose kid is that again." I say and Stella chuckles. "Trivia games in the next five years, who's kid is this, A Lilah and Jay's, B Gabby and Matt's, C Kim and Adam's." Stella says and I chuckle. 

2 Hours Later

Delilah's POV

I sit on the edge of my bed reading when I hear a knock at my front door. I walk out and open it to see Brett and Stella. "Hey, look I'm sorry coming here with no notice but can we talk." Sylvie says and I nod. "Of course, come in and take a seat." I say giving both of them a big hug. We all sit down on the couch and Sylvie says, "I was wondering if both of you would want to be the god parents of this baby." Sylvie says looking up at us both. "Really." Stella and I both say in unison and Sylvie nods. "Of course." We both say once again in unison and stand up and give her a big hug. "Well whilst we are on that topic Sylvie, I was going to ask you to be this baby's godparent." I say." "Oh, I would love too, isn't it supposed to be two people though." Sylvie says. "Yes, that's why Jay and I also decided on Hailey, but shush we haven't told her yet." I say and they laugh. "I may as well just ask you then Lilah." Stella says. I lean against her and pull her into a tight hug. "I love the gorgeous triangle we've created with our children's godparents." I say and they laugh. 

AN: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter x :)