The Wedding Part 1

Morning of the Wedding

Jay's POV

I wake up and look at my beautiful soon to be wife. We have to be at the venue by 9 and it's 8:30. I go to tap her on the shoulder when she wakes up and turns over to face me. "Morning Babe." She says. I tuck the hair that's covering her face behind her ear. "Morning, My Love." I say. "You ready for the big day." She says. "More than ready, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the most beautiful, amazing girl in the world." I say and she kisses me. "Well, I can't wait to be married to the sexiest, most handsome and caring man I've ever laid my eyes on." She says. We wake up and get changed. We drive the 15 minutes to Severide's cabin where the wedding is going to be held. When we come close and park where everyone else has Stella and Kelly blindfold us so the décor can be a surprise.

Delilah's POV

The cabin is so much bigger than I remember I think to myself just before Stella says, "I'm so glad we expanded this place now it has three bedrooms and two bathrooms." I laugh it was like she knew what I was thinking about. We walk into her and Kelly's room which has all the bridesmaid's in getting ready. Brin's there waiting, Stella looked after her last night and brought her here so we could have a goodnight rest and enjoy the time together, apparently it was a tiny little gesture, but I feel like there's more to it than that. I sit down on the bed and Brin passes me a gorgeous silk robe that says Bride to be. I pick her up and put her on my lap. I put my arms around her and give her a big hug. "I love you mummy." She says. "I love you too baby." I say giving her a kiss on the head. I then put her down and walk into the bathroom and get changed into the robe before they begin doing my hair and makeup. I decided to have my hair down in small ringlets since that's a hairstyle Jay's always loved seeing me with. Stella starts to curl my hair whilst Natalie is getting hers done by Sylvie. All the bridesmaids are having their hair in modern updo's and Brin's having her hair half up half down.

Jay's POV

Kelly takes me to the boys dressing room which is actually their spare room in the cabin. I sit down on the bed and pick up the letter I wrote for Lilah that Brin is going to deliver to her later in the day. I start getting nervous for the ceremony. Although I know she's the one, I'm still nervous and Kelly can see it. He walks over to me. "Nervous." He says. "Weirdly." I say. "What I learnt it's more a build-up of adrenaline and anticipation, that's what happens sometimes when you want something to be so perfect, and I get it man." He says. I smile at him. "Thanks man." I say. "You'll be fine and honestly you make her so happy; I've been around her for years and Stella will say this too, but I've never seen her as happy as she is now when she's around you." He says, "You too man I haven't seen you this happy ever and you've had some highs with love like Lilah, but I've never seen a girl wrapped around your finger as much as Lilah is." "I was thinking about it last night, even Erin and Hailey they haven't come close to how I feel with Lilah and I thought were I reached with the two of them was the most I could love, but with Lilah I proved myself wrong." I say and Kelly smiles.

Delilah's POV

I had just had my hair done and it was time for makeup. I was starting to get nervous, and the reality was starting to set in. Although I had been married before it didn't provide any comfort for me, this time it was wildly different and felt almost more important than my first marriage. Stella can see me getting anxious and sits me down on the bed and talks to me. "You've got this, you'll be fine and as you said to me two years ago all your worries go away when you walk down the aisle and see them waiting for you." She says. I give her a tight hug. "Is it weird that I'm more worried about this wedding than my first?" I ask her. She looks at me stunned. "If I'm being honest my wedding with Kelly felt more special, I don't know if it's because we've matured, we are scared it's going to end the same way as the first one or just simply that we love them more." She says. I look at her thinking they could all be true. "All that you need to do is relax and enjoy this very special chapter of your life and the best part you have an amazing distraction in the form of your 7-year-old daughter." She says making me laugh. "You're amazing." I tell her. "You made me amazing." She says making us both almost tear up. "All the makeup your about to put on my face is waterproof right." I call through to Sylvie. "Yes, don't worry about that, we are all wearing waterproof to play it safe." She says with a slight laugh. "Don't worry I'm probably going to end up needing that waterproof stuff more than you, all these hormones have my emotions multiplied by 10." Stella says. "I've noticed." I say earning a playful slap from Stella. "You weren't any better." She says back with some attitude. "I can't deny the truth." I say. She pulls me into a big hug. She puts my hand on her bump. "In a few years we will have babies at the same time." She says making me laugh. "We will see about that one." I say. "You know it's going to happen." Stella says. "Maybe." I say and she pulls me into a big hug.

AN: I hope you guys liked this chapter, the wedding will probably be around 3 parts long depending on what I decide to leave in the story :)