Are We Even?

Stella's POV

I walk over to Lilah and Jay's with Kelly by my side holding Ivy and as I hold Mason's hand. Lilah asked us to come over because they want to tell us something. Kelly and I have been taking guesses about what they are going to tell us and we are both in agreement it's something to do with the ultrasound they just went for. I let Mason knock on the door and Lilah answers with Brin and Immie trailing behind her. We are greeted with hugs before walking through the hall to the main living area. The house never seizes to amaze me, the gorgeous staircase at the entrance, big chandelier, and the tidiness. I still don't know how they keep it so clean. We walk into the living room where Jay is in the kitchen making coffee (decaf for Lilah and I). The kids follow Brin upstairs to the playroom and we sit down on the couch. We talk whilst Jay finishes up the coffee before Lilah and Jay get into what they want to tell us.

Delilah's POV

Jay sits down with his coffee, and I can see Stella's dying to know what we want to tell them. "So, we wanted to show you something." I say passing them the ultrasound images and Stella looks up at me. "No way." She says obviously catching on faster than Kelly. Stella hands the images to Kelly before coming and giving me and Jay a big hug. Kelly finally has the realisation a few moments later also giving me and Jay a hug. "I can't believe you guys are having twins." Stella says. "Did you guys find out the genders yet?" Stella asks. "We did! You tell them babe." I say looking at Jay. "We are having two little girls." Jay says with a big smile on my face squeezing my hand with joy. "Aww guys." Stella says giving me another hug. "You guys are definitely girl parents." Kelly says and we smile and react in agreement. "Stell if you also thought I wouldn't notice your reaction to Jay when he said we're having girls, you must think I'm blind. Do you guys have something you want to tell us? I ask. "Well because you know me too well, I bet I may as well because I bet, you'd work it out anyways but yes we are having a little girl too." Stella says smiling over at Kelly. I stand up to hug Stella and Kelly, Jay following me and doing the same. We spend time talking before we bring the kids downstairs even though we see each other's kids so often it always feels like we haven't seen them in ages with how big they're getting.

3 months later

Stella and Kelly's House

Stella's POV

We wake up to Paige crying her second night home from the hospital. I'm still exhausted from the birth, but it was so worth it, she's so beautiful and Kelly described her as a carbon copy of me with her chocolate brown eyes and dark hair. I hear the soft whisper of Kelly's voice telling me to stay and bed and that he'll grab Paige and bring her so that I can feed her. I kiss his cheek as he gets up before prepping myself for feeding from in the bed. Kelly walks back into our room holding our little baby in his arms, no matter how many times I see this image I still feel immense love for that man and can't help but smile enormously at the image of him and our daughter. I take her out of his arms her dark brown eyes looking up at me and I can't help but smile and her cuteness.

The next morning

Jay's POV

I wake up to Lilah once again wide awake with a book in her hand. The last week or so she hasn't been able to get comfortable and stay asleep the whole night. Most nights I find her either on her phone, book in hand, or staring aimlessly at the ceiling. She's three weeks well 19 days off the due date set for the twins to be born and we are so excited to meet them. Their nursery is done, hospital bags are packed, and we've chosen how were going to tell the others that were having twins as they still don't know. I snuggle into Lilah, and she places her book down on the bedside table before placing a soft kiss on my forehead as I place a hand on her now very large baby bump. "This one's kicking." Lilah says shifting my hand over to the right side of my stomach and as she does, I can feel the little one kick my hand. "Never gets old does it." Lilah says readding my mind. "Never gets old." I repeat with a smile looking up at Lilah adoringly. "Are we going around to Stella and Kelly's today?" I ask. "Yeah, probably around 3 when Brin's home and we get to see the little baby." Lilah says.

3:15 pm

Delilah's POV

Jay and I walk across the street to Stella's house with Brin and Immie who Jay is currently carrying after some begging which didn't last very long before Jay gave in. We walk over to the house and Stella is waiting at the door as I was just texting her a minute ago. I give her a side hug as a normal hug is too hard nowadays with my bump. Kelly walks into the entrance a few moments later with both Ivy and Mason excited to see Brin and Immie who run past Stella, Jay and I to see Ivy and Mason. Kelly walks over and gives us both a hug before we walk inside Jay closing the door behind the four of us. We walk into the living area where Paige is in her little basinet. I stand over it Paige wide awake her brown eyes looking up at Stella and I. "She's so precious." I say looking back at Kelly and Stella. Kelly picks Paige up out of her basinet and as I sit down on their couch, he passes her to me. We stay for a while Kelly and Stella enjoying the adult contact after the past few days they've had.

10 days later

Delilah's POV

I hear the sounds of cries and I know the first one is here but unlike my previous labours I still have another to push out. They clean up baby A whilst I continue pushing Jay squeezing my hand just like he has been doing for the last 7 hours not leaving my side except for the one bathroom break I had to convince him that it was okay for him to take. After 6 more minutes of pushing baby B is here and they clean her up as Nat places baby A on my chest. As I see her I look over at Jay again, him placing a soft kiss to my lips. I look at her and see her beautiful freckles like her dad, as she opens her eyes however all we see is green, those are definitely Jay's. Nat places baby B in my other arm so I now have a baby in each arm. Baby B also has the same cute freckles of both now Jay and baby A. Unlike her sister she doesn't open her eyes as quickly but when she the same green shines from her little face. "Well, I guess that's the answer for are they going to be identical, that pretty much settles it for me." I say looking over at Jay my arms still occupied by the twins. Stella takes a quick photo of Jay, the twins and I before walking out to get the others. Jay takes baby A out of my arms and places her in his so when the others walk in the see double based on who they look at first. "Does this make us even?" I ask. "Even in what?" Jay says slightly confused. "In the irresistible eye debate, were even now 3 and 3." I say and Jay smiles up at me knowing I remembered what he said about the dark brown eye characteristic Immie, Brin and I have. The door to our hospital room opens a few moments later Brin leading the pack with Stella immediately coming to see me. The others follow and do the same, completely ignoring the other baby in Jay's arms. It takes about 30 more seconds before Hailey looks up at Jay and notices the baby in his arms. Her eyes dart between the two of us before saying, "No way." Which immediately gets everyone else intrigued making them also look up at the baby in Jay's arms too. "Omg you guys." Kim says, "Twins! You guys had twins" Hailey says giving me a hug before walking over to Jay giving him a hug whilst also looking at the little one, he's holding. "What are their names?" Gabby asks. "Well this one," Jay says "Her name is Savannah Jade." "And this one," I say "This is Analeya Mae." They all say different variations of how cute, it suits them, and I love that name. We take a quick photo of the four girls all together on the couch Brin holding Savannah and Immie holding Analeya. Jay there to make sure she holds her right which she definitely did as she also gives her a kiss on the forehead before giving her a little cuddle which made my heart melt. After a quick photo we pass the two girls around the room before everyone heads home besides from Stella and Kelly who leave for a few minutes so they can bring their little ones to meet the twins.

AN: I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry for all the time jumps :)