After a while, the hot search came back.

    As if someone was deliberately competing with him, he didn't want his heat to drop at all.

.By Tuesday, when Xu Ping's family was almost cleaned up, someone suddenly asked: [I am curious, what are the companies that the contributor said that Xu Ping has a good relationship with? 】

    At this point, Song Yunran's painstakingly arranged bankruptcy plan officially kicked off.

    "Look at me as smart. The netizens who exposed Lu Nianting are definitely not interested. Start with everyone's most proficient entertainment circle, step by step, and wait for him to appear when the heat is highest."

    In the bar room, Song Yunran bit his straw and said triumphantly to a group of friends.

    Everyone looked at him numbly, and in the end, He Ziyou stepped forward and asked on behalf of everyone: "Very well, but what does it have to do with you letting us pigeons?"

    "..." Song Yunran angrily said, "Why do you guys! All said that I will treat you today, let's have a good time, everyone."

.He Ziyou shook his head: "But what we want is cruise sea fishing."

    Another complained bitterly: "That is, why don't people say that consumption is downgraded?"

    Song Yunran took a sip of milk tea, plausibly: "Don't I have a job? Don't just think about having fun all day long. If you are really idle, let's work hard to inherit the family property."

    "..."

    The idle rich second generations talked but stopped, and a traitor appeared among them.

    He Ziyou, the only person in the audience who knew the truth, was speechless.

    Obviously, he ran to find his boyfriend to fall in love, as if he was going to talk about big business if he broke the appointment temporarily.

    I don't know how many Ecstasy was poured by Qin Ke!

.While the other people who had nowhere to spit out were playing dice, He Ziyou came next to Song Yunran and asked quietly, "Did you deal with this Lu Nianting because he made rumors and made trouble and affected your relationship with Qin Ke?"

    Song Yunran didn't want to be known by others about the relationship between Qin Ke and Lu Nianting, so he hesitated and said, "It's okay to understand it this way."

    "That's it. I'll just say, I've never seen you so strong in revenge."

    He Ziyou sighed, "I'm so relieved, you are so angry that you have the meaning of being a bossy president."

    Under the dim light in the private room, Song Yunran's eyes were bright: "Do you think so too?"

    "Yeah, this is a business war, so handsome." He Zi lobbied, "I think some netizens have come out and broke the news, saying that his company has a lot of illegal operations in private and has cheated many suppliers."

.Song Yunran said frankly: "That is the public relations I arranged."

    He Ziyou choked: "...oh. Anyway, you did a beautiful job. I didn't expect you to do such a brave thing. If anyone said that you would take action against the enemy, I would think you were the one who came to grab the official seal in person. !"

    "Should not insinuate social news there." Song Yunran smiled triumphantly, "Just know how good I am."

    At the same time, he thought to himself that perhaps the transformation of a man started when he became a father.