Song Yunran had no objection, after all, he also thought his palm mirror was impeccable.

After the video was sent out, he made a special trip to click on Weibo and watched it several times. The more he watched it, the more sure he became. This is definitely the best shot of all the stars' New Year greetings.

.Click on the comment and read it again. As expected, fans also highly appreciated this video.

There are also observant fans who have found some unusual signs through the clues in the background.

[Husband came home for the New Year? 】

[The wallpaper behind this...well, I've confirmed it, it must be at my mother's house, and my house also has the same wallpaper. 】

[Laughing to death, obscured small broken flowers, mothers' favorite. 】

I have to say that contemporary netizens all have a pair of Leeuwenhoek eyes.

While Song Yunran felt extremely admired, he couldn't help feeling a touch of fortune. Fortunately, he deliberately avoided the scenery outside the window, otherwise the fans might be able to directly pick out the address of the aunt's home.

He was scanning Weibo, and suddenly heard Qin Ke ask: "What did you just go downstairs for?"

.Song Yunran raised his head vigilantly, and saw that Qin Nianrong had already walked to the balcony to answer the phone, and then whispered back: "Didn't you say that yesterday? I'm going to prepare a red envelope for my aunt."

Qin Ke laughed blankly: "Do you really plan to give it?"

After Song Yunran nodded seriously, he helplessly patted the other person's head, and said in a low voice with emotion, "It's too good, no wonder there are so many fans."

"Pay attention to your manner of speaking."

Song Yunran patted his paw, "And I advise you to reflect on yourself and learn to be sweeter like me. You see how happy I have coaxed my aunt these past two days."

Qin Ke raised his eyebrows: "Well, Xiao Song is great."

"Of course."

.Song Yunran snorted proudly, completely forgetting that if it hadn't been for Qin Ke's help yesterday, he and Qin Nianrong would have been in an awkward awkwardness with each other, and how could they get along as well as they do today.

On the night of the New Year's Eve, every household heard the sound of watching the Spring Festival Gala.

Song Yunran used WeChat to contact relatives and friends with Qin Nianrong popular performers, and occasionally quarreled with Qin Ke. The whole night was lively and fulfilling.

When the bell rang at twelve o'clock, Song Yunran pinched a point to send New Year greetings to his parents who were far away. Knowing that they had a time difference with China at the moment, he did not wait for a reply, but went to the second bedroom. He turned out the red envelope he had hidden for the whole afternoon, and handed it to Qin Nianrong: "Auntie Happy Chinese New Year!"

Qin Nianrong was taken aback.

.President Xiao Song's shot was too lavish, and the red envelope was like a brick. She didn't look closely just now, thinking that Song Yunran had brought out some portable weapon.

But what Song Yunran never expected was that Qin Nianrong also backhanded out two big red envelopes and sent one to him and Qin Ke.

After a pleasant red envelope exchange activity, Song Yunran's WeChat suddenly kept ringing.