If things go on like this, instead, Qin Ke will be recruited black, and in the end he can only give up in anguish.

Therefore, after Huangquan passer-by-pass, Qin Ke's Weifan did not pay much attention.

.They-while self-braining "Qin Ke just has a good relationship with Xiao Song"-while watching Qin Ke, who is full of life skills in the show, trembling fingers cast a variety of barrage.

"Oh, I would rather you do nothing like everyone else.

"You don't even need to make dumplings so perfect, how much hardship you have suffered since you were young, I really want to travel to your childhood to accompany you.

"Why can I just post the Spring Festival couplets well, thinking about the reasons, I feel so distressed."

Song Yunran looked at the phone, and finished reading the bullet screen: "So, in their eyes, you are the first entertainment-Mei Qiang miserable."

Qin Ke: "..."

There are two days left on New Year's Eve. He rarely takes a vacation and wants to be alone with Song Yunran before the Spring Festival-for a while, he is forced to listen to-a horrifying remark.

.The penthouse in the upper courtyard of Xicheng always maintains a comfortable temperature like spring in all seasons, no matter the cold and heat.

But at this moment, Qin Ke silently put on a coat.

At night, he was horrified, and behind his back-cold.

But his speechless silence had a different meaning in Song Yunran's eyes.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for you."

Song Yunran leaned on his broad shoulders, and said in a deep mood, "When I was recording that day, I went downstairs and saw you put the Spring Festival couplets on it. Don't mention it so uncomfortable in my heart. Have you been celebrating the New Year as a person?"

Qin Ke said with difficulty, "...not at all."

Song Yunran didn't believe it: "Don't be aggressive in front of me. I still remember what you said, your aunt was very busy at work when you were young, did she have to work overtime during the Spring Festival, so she didn't have time to go home to accompany you?"

.While speaking, Song Yunran's mouth fell away.

When the Internet was not sufficiently developed, he also watched many Spring Festival Gala. Almost every year, the sketch will have the kind of bridge where the family is busy at work and the protagonist is at home alone.

Particularly bleak,-thinking of it is full of substitution.

Qin Ke took a deep breath and said, "Not so, she can still rest during the Spring Festival."

"Then why do you-personally post Spring Festival couplets so skillfully?" Song Yunran raised his head in confusion, his tone full of reasonable doubts.

Qin Ke smiled and turned his face: "Because at that time, there were many lonely elderly people in our community. Every winter vacation, the school organizes us to come to show love, and a tall boy like me will send it there. Clean the chandeliers or paste the Spring Festival couplets."

The unexpected and reasonable answer left Song Yunran speechless for a moment.

.The reason is so simple.

Without him, only hands are familiar.

"Well, that's all right."

He rubbed his nose, put away his useless sympathy, got up and slipped into the kitchen and poured it-a glass of ice water to hide his embarrassment.