He was not embarrassed to say this sentence, because once said it, it seemed that he had indeed been molested to the point of collapse.

Unexpectedly, Qin Ke was taken aback for a while.

.He seemed to smile faintly, his handsome eyebrows showed loneliness, and he was silent for a while before he said: "Sorry, I really don't know how to get along with Dad."

"..."

Song Yunran was directly stupid on the spot, with a sour mood in his heart.

Too negligent, he actually forgot that Qin Ke's father was a scumbag who abandoned his wife and children. Qin Ke may have never seen his father several times since he was a child, and how did he know how to honor his father.

Realizing that he had said something wrong, Song Yunran's breathing was not smooth.

He stretched out his hand to pat Qin Ke's shoulder to express comfort, and then suddenly retracted when his fingertips were only a few millimeters away from the skin. For a while, he was in a hurry, as if a child who had committed a big mistake was too anxious to know how to recover.

After thinking about it, he had to panic and said: "Oh, I, I didn't mean that..Think about it from another angle. Although your dad is a bad person, your mother is very good. You can also do the same to your mother..."

............

Grass, no male mothers, no male mothers.

Song Yunran urgently changed his words: "You just need to be nice to me!"

Qin Ke raised his eyes suddenly and asked in a slow voice, "How are you doing?"

"Yeah, it's simple, isn't it?"

Song Yunran heaved a sigh of relief. Looking at the situation, the situation was successfully reversed by him. "Although my previous experience as a tool man made me very angry, I am not such a stingy person. As long as you treat me wholeheartedly, I will You can forget about the past."

The chaotic situation in Tangchi seemed to calm down at this moment.

Song Yunran was almost moved to death by himself.

How could there be such a magnanimous tool man in the world, it makes people cry to think about it.

.The original should give him an award for the best tool man.

Qin Ke pondered for a moment, and when he spoke again, there seemed to be doubts in his words: "Song Yunran, is it okay for me to treat you?"

"?"

Why does this sound a bit wronged?

Song Yunran stared at him blankly, uncontrollably showing in his mind the bits and pieces of Qin Ke getting along with him after rebirth.

The more memories, the more clearly he realizes...

Qin Ke seemed to be really nice to him.

Fortunately, he couldn't imagine, if one day Qin Ke left him, he would miss this time especially.

But to make him admit it, it seemed that the father-son conversation tonight was completely unreasonable and unilateral.

Before he thought about how to answer, there was a sound of water in his ears.

.Qin Ke turned sideways slightly to form a face-to-face posture with him. The breath of the two was intertwined in the mist, and they couldn't distinguish each other.