Song Yunran briskly walked upstairs. As soon as he entered the house, a joyful smile appeared on his face.

He rushed to He Ziyou who was waiting for the news: "I said you think too much. He touched it just now, and he didn't feel that way at all!"

You are really touching, He Ziyou murmured silently, and asked silently: "Really, how did he touch it?"

Song Yunran happily demonstrated on the spot.

.When he raised his head, his eyes were bright, but his mouth disdainfully said: "In fact, it's okay. It's just like a hairdresser doing head massage. I can't see that Qin Ke has this technique."

He Ziyou hesitated to speak and was silent again.

It was quiet for a while, but at the end he still couldn't hold back: "You didn't think this action was very wrong?"

"What's wrong?" Song Yunran asked strangely.

He Ziyou's tone was sincere: "Isn't this a dog?"

"..."

Song Yunran was hit hard by this, and after sending He Ziyou away, he returned to the room alone and began to be decadent.

He lay on the bed, brushing the pet blogger he followed, trying to seek comfort from the furry little animals.

In the end, Song Yunran felt even more resentful in his heart.

.In the video, a slick golden retriever flew close from a distance, raised its front paw and touched its owner's knee.

The host asked badly: "What's the matter?"

The Golden Retriever gave a "Wow" and took the initiative to put his head in front of the palm of the owner's palm, and the meaning of "touch me" was written all over the whole body.

The owner deliberately teased it, pretending to withdraw his hand and was ready to stop. The Golden Retriever became anxious and hurriedly pressed the owner's hand back with his paw, showing an extremely strong desire to lure him.

At the end of the video, Song Yunran was in his throat.

This dog looks like me, he thought numbly.

The picture of himself and Qin Ke flashed in his mind, and he wanted to go back and press the stupid self to the ground for a painful beating.

How could it be so depraved.

.Song Yunran asked himself, have you forgotten the aggrievedness of being a tool man? How can you easily let go of your hatred, and personally send it to the door to let the original heroine be a dog?

What is the difference between you and monica!

Song Yunran was very angry. He felt that he was deceived by Qin Ke's sugar-coated cannonballs. Only when the other party simply said "We are an alliance", he lost his reason and almost thought he liked Qin Ke.

However, it is not accurate to say that it is a sugar-coated cannonball.

Song Yunran turned over, feeling that Qin Ke really took care of him, and even desperately rushed out to rescue him even in critical moments. After thinking about it carefully, setting aside the gap between the tool man and the protagonist, he was considered a very good person, and He is also very handsome.

...

Wait a minute, what am I thinking!

.Song Yunran braked in his mind in time, bulging his cheeks like a pufferfish.