It doesn't sound like cursing anymore.

    Song Yunran was stunned in doubt, as if he was about to understand something, the sound of his aunt calling them to eat interrupted his thoughts.

    He didn't figure out what Qin Ke's words meant until the meal was over.

    In a blink of an eye, it came to mid-October, a week before the official release of "Happy Anniversary", and Galaxy arranged several screening events in several major cities.

.This kind of publicity method of small-scale screening in advance is not uncommon. The purpose is to rely on professional film critics and senior film fans to spread word of mouth before the official release, which can further attract ordinary audiences and allow theaters to follow good reviews. To determine the final displacement.

    When the "Happy and White" was first released in the previous life, it suffered a lot from filming because the main creative team was not well-known.

    In this life, Song Yunran's mind is all about making more money, and of course he won't repeat the same mistakes.

    This Saturday, the first spot-show will start in Yan City.

    As the largest investor in the film, Song Yunran was naturally placed in the middle of the first row.

    The director and producer, who hadn’t seen him for a long time, sat on his left side. The two looked back at the darkened auditorium and turned back together, probably thinking of the cost of publicity that Xinghe had inflicted on the film. They couldn’t help but start to feel uneasy. Rub your hands together.

.It's like Zhong Xiaofeng, who just learned that "South China Biography" will be developed into a big IP.

    Song Yunran turned his face and asked Qin Ke on the right: "Are you nervous?"

    "How about you?" Qin Ke asked softly.

    Song Yunran vomited: "I wasn't nervous at first, but seeing them like that made me a little panicked."

    As soon as the voice fell, as the familiar dragon mark music sounded, the lights dimmed, symbolizing that the movie had no chance to revise it again.

    The director on the left shook suddenly. He turned his head in a panic, "Mr. Song, I'm afraid."

    Song Yunran patted him on the shoulder: "Even if you lose money, it will be my money. Can you calm down?"

    It's okay not to mention the money, but the director seems to be dying.

    Song Yunran had to withdraw his hand.

.It was a little cold in the screening hall. He pulled up the zipper of his jacket, leaning against Qin Ke unconsciously, and whispered: "Can you persuade him, don't always frighten me by surprise."

    His jacket has a high neckline, and when the zipper is fully pulled to the top, it covers a small part of his face, and his voice is also a little dull, like a serious accusation.

    Qin Ke held back a smile and asked, "Are you afraid too?"

    "..."

    Song Yunran was speechless for a while, not wanting to admit that something was coming, he was actually under more pressure than the director.

    As netizens said, this publicity has tied up the entire Ningdong Group. If the box office word-of-mouth fails, it is not just him, but his parents as well.

    By then...

    In front of Song Yunran's eyes, an uncontrollable picture of Bai Wanning leaping into thunder appeared.