"Did Zhong Xiaofeng go looking for you? You can stabilize him, don't let him run, I will catch him on the morning flight!"

    Zhong Xiaofeng's face turned pale, "Then I will go?"

."If you have something to say before you wake up, you will live in the open room first."

    Qin Ke was so sleepy that he got up and opened the door to see off the guests, "Don't even want to run, I have two bodyguards, more than enough to catch you."

    Zhong Xiaofeng trembled in his heart.

    Damn, they are in the same group!

    God always has a little sympathy for Zhong Xiaofeng.

    Before dawn, a sudden torrential rain swept across the city.

    The rain curtain was torn apart by the howling wind, and it not only successfully delayed Song Yunran's flight, but also forced the crew of "Jianghu Road" to suspend work.

    It is rare for Qin Ke to take a day off.

    In the morning, after confronting the other actors about the scene to be filmed, he recites his lines by himself for a while, and when the time is almost up, he called Zhong Xiaofeng out for dinner.

    In the hotel where the crew stayed, the level of the food and beverage department was quite bad.

.Qin Ke and Zhong Xiaofeng found a nearby restaurant with good reviews for lunch.

    The weather today is not good, and the film and television base has lost the tourists and group performances that gathered in the past.

    Most of the people who were able to come out were other crew members and even actors, so when the waiter told them that there were no private rooms, Qin Ke didn't care too much and chose a quiet position to sit down.

    "Order whatever you want, I'll treat." Qin Ke handed the menu to Zhong Xiaofeng.

    Zhong Xiaofeng looked through the menu carefully on the surface, but in fact he had already thought about it.

    Could it be a feast?

    He turned to think, who said it might be a guillotine meal?

    Well, maybe this is fate.

    Zhong Xiaofeng turned over the menu again from the beginning. Who told you to go to the prince’s party feathers, finish the meal honestly, and wait to be arrested and brought to justice.
.Qin Ke watched Zhong Xiaofeng flip through the menus, and did not urge him, but just looked down at the message that he had just received on the phone.

    Song Yunran: [Is Zhong Xiaofeng still there? 】

    Qin Ke: [Hmm. The weather is bad, or you don't come, I help you persuade him? 】

    Song Yunran sat in the VIP lounge of the airport and yawned long.

    Last night, he asked Assistant Tang to book the earliest flight. In order to avoid oversleeping, he used the spirit of staying up all night as an actor in his previous life and carried it until dawn.

    It turned out that the flight was delayed until I arrived at the airport. I can't say whether it can fly or not today.

    No matter how luxurious the waiting room is, it is just a waiting room, far more comfortable than at home.

    Song Yunran and Assistant Tang sat here for a few hours, and they couldn't wait for the exact flight news, and the whole person was on the verge of rampaging.