Assistant Tang asked: "Or are you personally responsible for the interview?"

    "Call all the agents of the company to join me." Song Yunran said.

    He could understand that the management of the company's artists also had problems, otherwise, how could the good Miaozi Fang of the local drama be arranged as the hero of the idol drama.

    In this interview, he will not only examine the actors who come for the interview, but also examine the abilities of the agents.

    Assistant Tang nodded: "Okay..In addition, news came from Ark this morning, saying that they are willing to pay liquidated damages, but they still have some opinions on the specific amount. "

    "Let the Legal Department negotiate." Song Yunran thought for a while, "By the way, the popularity of Galaxy hasn't gone down these days. You ask the "Happy and White" to send some stills to them first."

    Assistant Tang said: "The propaganda colleagues are already following up, but "Happy and White" was only finished today, so they waited a few days and prepared to take the opportunity to promote it directly."

    It seems that Galaxy still has reliable employees.

    Song Yunran let out a satisfied "um" and said, "Since it's a finale, I will show my face too."

    By the way, talk to Qin Ke about signing the contract.

    At five o'clock in the afternoon, Song Yunran and his party drove to the shooting scene.

.In order to prevent the situation of Assistant Tang leaving early, this time he also called the driver to go with him.

    All members of the crew who had just finished seeing the investors came, immediately rushed to extend a warm welcome to them.

    Song Yunran was surrounded by the crowd, forced to socialize, and chatted with the producer for a while, but finally couldn't help it: "Where is Qin Ke?"

    It may be his illusion. After saying this, Song Yunran saw that from Assistant Tang to the director to the producer, all three of them showed expressions of hesitation and hesitation.

    Song Yunran was shocked: "Did he... have an accident?"

    No, the brain is really broken?

    "No no."

.The producer did not feel embarrassed to say that he was thinking, "You are too concerned about Qin Ke", and quickly dismissed the rumor, "He has nothing to do, but someone from a brokerage company came to the door today. He probably wanted to sign a contract with him. Called Qin Ke out for a chat."

    Song Yunran asked, "Which company is it?"

    The producer shook his head: "I don't know what Qin Ke he was looking for alone."

    Will it be Xu Ping? Or was it the other Cheng Yaojin who fought out halfway?

    Song Yunran thought silently. Taking Qin Ke's protagonist halo, Xu Ping was willing to visit the thatched cottage for him.

    It's just that he thought about signing Qin Ke last night, and as a result, there was a competitor today, and he couldn't help but feel a little complicated for a while.

    After a while, Song Yunran asked, "Where are they?"

    He had to take a good look at who was trying to snatch someone from him.

.The corridor outside the studio office.

    Standing by the wall, Qin Ke lowered his eyes, looked at the thin business card sandwiched between his fingers, and when he glanced over the name on it, he read it silently in his heart, Zhao Siyu.