"Yeah. I didn't want to leave you alone. You weren't waking up Y/N. I bought you back, cleaned you and patched you up, but nothing woke you, I even had Hange come and try to wake you. Nobody can stay asleep around that big mouth unless they're dying."

You heard the entire sentence, but one part in particular had you freeze, playing it over in your mind.

"You.. cleaned me?"

Levi blushed, there was no hiding it.

"I'm sorry. You were covered in blood and filth. You would of gotten an infection.. Not to mention it was disgusting."

"It's okay, Thank you. I'm just feeling kind of embarrassed."

"What? Why?"

"Because you showered me while I was unconscious?"

"Tch. Do you know how many times I've had to force Hange to take a bath? I don't even look. I promise."

You were more than happy to allow Levi to see you bare, but the thought of him seeing you like that unconscious for the first time just made things feel a little awkward.

But you believed him, mostly. You remembered gentle hands running through your hair and assumed that was Levi, but it felt far too intimate for it to be just a duty for him. You didn't ask him any more, but you wanted to know eventually. Levi could see something was still bothering you though.

"Are you okay with everything that happened?"

"What?"

"You know. Last night.." He trailed off, looking away anxiously.

"Are you serious? Of course I'm okay with it!" You replied almost too eagerly, instantly cringing at yourself.

"Okay. I'm really glad. I know that was your first time and I worried you may be regretting it."

"Well do you regret it? And how do you know that was my first time?"

"Not at all. And that stupid shitty drinking game, remember?"

"Right..."

Your mind flashed back to what Connie, Sasha, Jean and Armin said before you were taken. Was Levi really a virgin too?

He seemed far too skilled to be, and you kind of didn't want to know, but your curiosity got the better of you.

"Well, seeing as we're on the subject, I heard you didn't drink either..."

"Yeah" He spoke.

"So, was that?.."

"Yeah it was. You couldn't tell..?"

"No I couldn't, How is that even possible?!"

"Just hadn't really thought about it.. until you came along that is. Then I started thinking about it. A lot." He seemed to instantly regret saying this out loud.

"Oh is that so?" you teased, wanting to know more.

"Tch. Shut up and drink your tea." 

It was comforting to know that you and Levi were each others firsts. Of course it confused you seeing as he seemed to know exactly what he was doing, but you were glad you both shared that experience on the same level.

You then realized that Levi was the only person you had seen since returning, and you wanted to see everybody else next.

"Levi, I'm so glad I'm here with you, but I really want to see everybody else."

"Absolutely not." He answered straight away.

"What? Why? They deserve to know I'm safe too."

"Everybody already knows you're here, I had Hange tell them. You need to rest."