They went into the elevator and to San's apartment on the third floor.

"Welcome to my home..." The taller smiled.

He could see a tiny smile on the other's lips.

"Your house smells really nice...like flowers..."

"Thank you! I make sure to keep it like that."

They took their shoes off and continued their way in.

"Is it okay for me to sit down? I'm soaked and..pretty sure muddy..." Wooyoung mumbled.

"You can take a shower and-"

"No! No...I...I can clean myself up.."

"Calm down...it's just a shower, you can lock the door and take clean clothes with you, I won't see anything."

"No, I'm fine."

San sighed. "But you're going to dirty everything you touch."

"I said I'll clean myself."

"How will you make your way to the bathroom? I cleaned the place very well just this afternoon and I don't want you ruining it."

It was a lie, San couldn't care less about the dirt at that moment. He just wanted the other to take a relaxing warm shower.

Wooyoung gritted his teeth. "Fine."

"Great! Let me lead you."

He helped him into the bathroom and guided him to where everything was.

" ..And here are the clean clothes, I'm sure we're almost the same size... Please make sure you don't slip."

"Thank you..." Wooyoung quietly thanked him and locked the door well when he walked out and made sure it wouldn't open mid shower.

Honestly, he was more than glad to take a shower, especially a warm one with all the supplies he needs. He very much needed it. But he felt unsafe doing it in anyone's house.

San prepared dinner with a smile as he waited for the other to finish.

It took a while, but San didn't complain because he knew the blind guy needed time to figure out what to use and try not to slip.

"San?"

"Coming!"

San headed to the bathroom and froze in his spot as his eyes saw something he wasn't ready for.

He is so beautiful

And identical to his boyfriend.

Even more now.

"San?" Wooyoung called again.

"I'm here..." San sounded so zoned out.

"Um...where do I put my old clothes?"

"In...uh...give them...to me..." San took a deep breath and took the dirty clothes, taking another moment to stare at the other's face up close.

He was lucky he was blind.

"Come on, dinner is ready." He announced after putting away the dirty clothes.

"Dinner?"

"Yeah, I cooked it myself."

Wooyoung could hear the proud smile in the other's voice. He couldn't refuse or protest.

He felt so vulnerable and embarrassed anyway.

"Okay..."

They had dinner in complete silence. The food was good and Wooyoung thanked the other for it. But he was still feeling unsafe.

"Did you-" he flinched when he heard thunder again. He had almost forgotten about the storm, maybe because he was more focused on the cheerful sound of the tv and the shower before that.

San smiled a little sympathetically, the boy acted completely different from what he was used to and San felt bad.  "Do you want to rest?"

"Where?"

"In my bedroom."

"No...no, thanks..."

San chuckled. "I won't join you if you don't want me to."

"Were you planning to?" Wooyoung mocked.

"I promise I don't have any bad intentions."

"And I'm supposed to just believe you now?"

It was funny to San how cautious the other was, but he completely respected it.

"Alright...you can sleep in my bedroom and lock the door on yourself, I'll sleep here on the couch."

Wooyoung felt bad for still not trusting San when he was so kind to him, but he couldn't help it and definitely couldn't show it.

"Thanks."

He let himself be guided to the bedroom, being  as cautious and as ready as possible to defend himself if any wrong move occurred.

He sat down on the bed, his hands feeling the soft warm blanket. He hasn't felt that in so long. Actually, he doesn't remember ever feeling it at all.

"Okay, the bedroom is yours, you have a bottle of water next to you on the night stand and if you need anything, just call for me."

"I'm locking the door."

San chuckled. "Alright, you're free to do whatever you want, I'm still outside if you need me...goodnight."

"Goodnight..."

As soon as San walked out, Wooyoung slowly and carefully made his way to the door and made sure it was securely locked before going back to the bed.

It was so nice, warm and comfortable.

Everything was perfect for the first time.

Until loud thunder shook his room and banged in his ears.

*******************
A/N: poor woo I just wanna protect him 🥺