thirty two

i thought everything was a dream because i woke up with headache and without donghyuck and channie by my side. i almost thought that nothing, including the fight with donghyuck's step-mom last night happened. the bed was empty but i realized it was not a dream at all because i'm still here, in their house wearing donghyuck's boxers and his tight shirt. i just don't know why they didn't woke me up.

i walked down as fast as i can only to see channie in front of the tv, watching his favorite show. he was crying and huffing last night even after we went back and i'm glad he finally washed it off today.

“dawddy! mowning dawddy!” he giggled and shouted it very loudly, then he opened his arms as i welcome them with mine.

“good morning channie, channie. my baby…” i groan in his neck and kiss him. “how are you?”

“daddy is not bad breath anymore. no more alcohol breath!” he scrunched his nose and just like any other day, he just look like donghyuck.

i mean… of course, it's his papa after all. i'm just happy that as far as i know none of his features were from donghyuck's ex but i'd still love channie if there is anyway.

“yeah. i took a bath last night…”

“oh, papa gave you a bath?” he giggled and his focus was not on his show anymore.

i giggled sheepishly and rubbed my nape. “yeah, papa gave me a bath. where is papa, anyway?”

“papa is make breakfast!” he giggled and smiled very widely. this baby is so beautiful. “wait… if papa give bath to daddy. then papa see daddy's peep poop?”

oh shit!

“no— well,” it's not entirely false but, i don't think he should know this. i just sighed and shrugged his question off. “let's just go to papa.”

it was not a wide gap between the living room and the kitchen so we made our way to donghyuck in no time. he was busy scrambling eggs and toasting bread.

“papa!”

he flinched before looking to our way and giggled. “you scared me…” he said.

“how are you?” i asked hesitantly when i noticed he's still limping. and maybe that question includes how he feels right now about last night or earlier dawn.

but he just shook his head and smiled softly.

“i'm fine, let me have channie—”

“no!” channie and i simultaneously said, making him frown.

“why?” he pouted.

“i missed dawddy!”

“i missed channie too!”

“fine! fine! why are you so mad?” he giggled and forced us to sit down. “breakfast is not ready for the both of you—”

“why?” i frown.

“no, papa! breakfast is for channie and daddy too!” channie gasped.

“no, because you don't want me with you anymore!” donghyuck playfully crossed his arms over his chest.

“it's channie's fault!”

“it's because of daddy!”

i groan when the baby and i said it at the same time again. we're blaming each other because donghyuck doesn't want to give us breakfast anymore and it's because we're not including him with us.

channie pushed me forward to his papa despite him being literally in my arms. i did walk towards donghyuck anyway and when we're close enough, we immediately pepper him morning kisses that he deserves.