seventeen

“are you fucking serious?” i hiss, with brows quirking in confusion and heart beating fast on my chest.

pulling his shirt over his thighs, he nodded. making me gasp in disbelief.

“are you actually… actually… fucking serious— f-fuck, this isn't—”

“mark!”

“y-yeah?”

“i'll give you the chance that your asking for.”

a chance to win him. a chance to make him love me back.

i pulled him back to me and tightly, almost suffocatingly, hugged him.

“thank you donghyuck, i'm… so fucking happy.”

“mark.”

“hmm?”

“please don't make me regret this.” he sighs on my neck.

“hyuck… i won't waste this chance. i'll make sure you'll never ever regret giving me a chance.” with breathy and determined voice, i said it right in front of his face.

a chance that i can't waste. a chance that i would never put into vain. a chance of us.

“lee donghyuck, i love you…”

he squirms, holding my shoulders and  clenching on it. then he pulls me close and sigh.

“thank you.” he says, shyly.

now that i'm starting to calm from my high, i started sighing in his neck while thinking about the things i should do next.

“fuck. what do i do now?”

i heard him sniffle a bit and giggle. i could feel his hot breath over my ears.

“you'll make me, love you back.”

“shouldn't i make you like me first?” i chortle and softly pat his head on my shoulders. “or should i ask for channie's opinions first?”

“he likes you so much. i doubt he'd say no.” he snorts and sniffs my neck. “besides… you don't have to make me like you first. i already do.”

“what?” i gasp.

“i like you, because you've never felt disgusted of me and my child. i like you because you were so kind to us. i like you… because you love my son—a thing that i've always wanted, to have someone accept my son despite… things.”

i don't know anymore if the happiness that i'm feeling now is from when he said that he likes me or because of the reasons that he told me.

“and i want to… take this slow. i'm still afraid. let's… take this slow, please?”

“as slow as you want, within your pace, as long as you want, within everything that you ask for. let's take this slow.” i said slowly before kissing the expanse of his temple and kissing his cheeks.

love, i love you.”

“love?” he giggles, i did cackle as well.

“love. everything that you are in my eyes.”

“you know what… you should ask for channie's opinion.”

i chuckle. “i would.”

📝

“mark, mark, wake up.”

“huh?” i frown and pull the blanket back to my body.