twenty three

weeks flew like a lightning, everything came by fast but it was all memorable. having to see my boyfriend and our son, be with them, do things with them everyday is making me so happy. this house is much more like a home now, or maybe donghyuck and channie is my home.

me, channie and donghyuck had never stayed or slept in one room ever since we became… official. they've been sleeping in their own room so the very first thing i do in the morning is check them up.

i knock on their door before making my way in. i was welcomed with an adorable sight of both babies. channie is almost on the edge of the bed, his feet is on his pillow and his head is on the bottom of the bed, i've always seen him like this and it's not new to me anymore but i still laugh at him every single time. he's so adorable.

another baby, beside the real baby, snores cutely. donghyuck is so peaceful when he's sleeping and out of every looks that he's usually wearing, this is the one i love the most. just him in simple clothes, pajamas, and his cute bare face.

i placed channie carefully back into his right place before placing myself beside donghyuck and slowly thread my fingers through his hair. i felt him whimper and frown so i kissed his forehead and let him know that it's just me.

“good morning…” i whisper in his forehead as i rub his back, a thing that he likes very much.

he huffs and placed himself on top of me.

“let me get your coffee first.” i whisper and chuckle after but he refuses to let me go.

“cuddles…” he says while groaning. “let me have cuddles first.”

“sure, love.” i smiled and gently gave him soft kisses on his face, especially on top his beautiful moles.

“where's channie?” he asks in a shushed voice. i continue to rub his back soothingly as i answer. “he's still sleeping.”

he, then, gave me a quick kiss on the lips but it was loud enough for the baby to whimper at the noise.

“you stole a kiss!” i joked and tickle him at the sides. “i'm going to steal lots of it later, love!”

“you can.” he answers with a soft giggle before lifting himself up and going beside channie.

“good morning baby channie! the sun's up!”

they're so adorable.

“papa?” channie groans and wiped his own eyes, then he lifts himself up and made his way to me.

“hey…” i chuckle and gave donghyuck a look.

every single morning: donghyuck would greet channie a good morning but he ends up being with me and clinging to me. i don't know why and donghyuck has never opened up to me about this. i'm just wondering why channie isn't clinging to his papa after waking up.

donghyuck lazily crawled towards us and placed himself beside me. “love…”

my stomach gets tingly everytime he calls me this. it feels different from the usual thing that he calls me: mark or sir.

“yes love?”

“channie…” he whispers. “he's being so clingy with you.”

“i noticed.” i hum and intertwine our hands before kissing his forehead.

“it must be because he sees you as a father figure. he never had the moment to wake up with a daddy, that's probably why, now that you're here he's being clingy with you.”

“i love it.” i put on a small smile. “i love being channie's daddy, as much as i love being your boyfriend.”

“thank you.” he says while softly nuzzling his head on my shoulders. i laugh at him and pull him close in my embrace.