seven

“why are you here?” donghyuck fussed.

“why didn't you told me about what happened? until when are you planning to keep this away from me?”

“i wanted to— who told you that?” donghyuck replied with furrowed eyebrows while i'm in between them, squished into the options whether to calm them down or justify myself and my actions because it seems like donghyuck's mad about it.

“mark… and if i didn't hear it from him, you wouldn't have told me that.”

donghyuck sighs then faced me and pointed a finger. “did you really tell him about this?”

i gulp. he looks scary right now. “i did.”

“that was my problem! fuck! everything’s going—”

“lee donghyuck!” johnny shouted, lucky for us were down in the living room and not inside the room where haechan is sleeping.

“what?!” he hissed with mad face. clenching his fists tight, he holds my collar with it and pulled me down.

“you didn't have to tell anyone that!” he hissed right in front of my face but another thing that appeared in his eyes were worries. “i deal with my own problems and you deal with yours. who are you to fucking interfere—”

“hyuck…” johnny held his arms and pulled him away from me. i took this chance to clear my throat and gently hold his arm.

“i'm sorry. i didn't think thoroughly about it. i thought i could help by telling johnny what you just went through.”

“well, here's a freaking breaking news mister mark fucking lee, you didn't!”

“lee donghyuck!”

“what?”

“that's enough!” johnny kept donghyuck in his hold until he became a bit calmer, but still fuming mad.

“let me go!”

“listen here. mark just wanted to help! and he did help you by letting me know! i'm your brother donghyuck, i don't know why you still think i'm not here for you in times like these and everytime!”

like a baby throwing tantrums he clenched his hands, turning it into fist and waddled out of johnny's arms, but of course johnny was strong enough to keep him in place.

at this moment i can tell, donghyuck has anger management issues. he can't control himself when he's mad and it looks like he can even kill me with just his fist and just because of what i did.

“let me go…”

“hyuck…” johnny calmly and soothingly said. i sighed and walk my way towards the couch and settled in there. johnny had to actually force donghyuck to sit down and keep him close.

“i'm sorry.”

“shut up.” he replied to me when i apologized.

i've never seen him this mad and i don't know what to do. if a sorry can't make him forgive me, what other things should i do?

“what happened?”

“everything burned into ashes. nothing left. we have no home already.” donghyuck answers, as if it was the most boring question he ever heard.

“what are you planning to do now?” johnny asks again with soft voice. i can tell he's very much supressing himself from lashing out again on donghyuck.

it's not a good time to piss off donghyuck. he's been through so much already.

“mark offered his home for us to stay the night…” he said that with small voice that i couldn't very much hear but i did. he was playing with his fingers while his head was hanging down low.