two

“papa?” my breath hitched. the baby walked very slowly, his hands still rubbing his eyes and he's walking with soft sobs that i actually felt the urge to make him stop crying.

donghyuck, infront of me, goes to where the baby is and wiped his tears away with his lips. then he carried him and kissed the baby's forehead.

“papa...”

“yes, baby? papa is here, hmm? stop crying...”

papa? the baby is calling donghyuck his papa. damn. i didn't know he's a father.

“papa...” the baby sobbed in his neck. then turns his head around, tilting it infront of me.

“papa, who's this?” he points at me with his short arms and short finger.

now that i've come to see his face fully, he really looks like donghyuck. the baby has heart-shaped lips, his eyes is as big as donghyuck's and he has a lot of moles that's very obvious in his face since he's so pale.

donghyuck sighs and placed the baby in the couch. then he knelt in front of the baby.

“papa, is this daddy?”

my eyes opens wide in shock as my throat suddenly clogs that it made me cough. my cheeks are obviously red. donghyuck lowly laughs and pats the baby's stomach.

“that's not daddy. haechan has no daddy, right?”

the baby frowned. “it's okay to not have a daddy...”

so... donghyuck, is, gay. he swings the other way. i got my sentence wrong earlier, then. it should be a boyfriend, not a girlfriend.

what caught my attention the most is when the baby said he has no daddy and the fact that donghyuck had already implanted it in the baby's mind that he has no daddy.

that's totally crazy.

“lee donghyuck...” i called him.

“sir, i think you have to go now. i already gave you the file, didn't i?” he says with a bit of madness in his voice as he pushes me away. but i stop him.

“who's this kid?”

“he's none of your business.”

“you're a father?”

“i'm his papa.” he says with a rolling of his eyes. “so please? just go!”

“and you didn't tell me?”

“i don't think i need to.”

“why?”

“sir please?” he pushes me out with his elbows. his eyes were brimming tears but he's doing a good job in keeping it in. he's too weak and fragile at the moment so i remained standing while looking at the baby who's totally confused about us.

“haechan.”

“i'm haechan!” the baby raises his right hand and giggled. even his smiles, looks like donghyuck. everything looks like him. the other father could actually scoff at how this baby resembles so much like donghyuck and none from him.

“baby... why don't you go wait for papa in the bed? then i will give you your milk.”

“miwk?” cute. very cute.

“yes.” donghyuck smiles while keeping me caged in his arms. he's shorter than me and obviously weaker than me so i don't think he can successfully push me out.

i'm just curious and curiousity kills.

“how old are you?” i ask with a small smile.

“haechan is three weaws owd...”