four

it's been more than a week since that. i wasn't wrong with my assumption that haechan is so cute when he's eating-he really is. he was munching the sweetend fried chicken and it made his cheeks almost pop. his nose crinkles and just like his papa-his head shakes when he eats. they were both cute. since that, my smiles always appear just thinking of him. i'd really love to know him more.

my thoughts were cleared off when my phone rang. donghyuck's name appeared and it did not take me a minute to answer.

"sir mark?"

"yes?" i bite the inside of my cheeks to stop myself from smiling too much. damn. it looks like it's not only haechan who can make me smile, even his papa.

"i actually have a favor to ask you..."

"you're asking for a leave again? i don't mind. johnny's coming back tomorrow."

"no, no..." he says. "actually..."

"what?"

"the kindergarten that i mentioned..."

i hum.

"jaemin had an emergency. i was hoping if i could... bring haechan to work today. i promise he won't be nuisance!"

i'm already breaking into a wide smile.

"yeah! but-"

"yes?" he says politely. i could even imagine him biting his lips in nervousness.

"you said you don't want to let others know?"

"i can hide him... i don't know how... but i can. i really don't have anyone to leave haechan with."

it's cute, hearing him plead. fuck.

"fine..." i roll my eyes but my lips don't stop smiling. i'm damned.

he cut the call himself after saying lots and lots of thank you's and that he owe this to me. i was kind enough to say you're welcome though. but i thought i'd play with the baby today than work. besides, the baby would lit up this spacious office. it'd be great for him to run around.

should i buy him some toy car? how about a big car? i remember there was lots of cars in their apartment so maybe he'd like it.

i tap on few people but i managed to buy a big car that has the same features with his favorite car movie-i can tell that because it was donghyuck's curtain-that he can ride around the room.

i'm suddenly excited to see him.

"jungwoo-ssi?"

"yes sir?"

"can you clear up the elevators, the hallways, the first floor towards my office?"

i heard him gasp. "may i ask why, sir?"

for donghyuck not to have a hard time hiding the baby.

"nah. just do it."

"will do sir! anything else?"

i was about to ask for a coffee but i remembered donghyuck does it better so i shrug the question off and cut the call myself.

it took some time before i heard a soft knock while i was working on things.

"come in!"

"sir..."

"mowk!"

"haechan!" i chuckle when i finally got a glimpse of him.

he was wearing a cute blue shirt with love imprinted on it. then a red beanie and long pants. he throws the beanie away before running towards me.

"hi!"