Before I could even look up Nurse "Collins" has taken the position of where Derek was, and I know what awaits me won't be good.

//

It's now just me and Taylor he is pushing my wheelchair down into the tunnels I am praying and hoping that Cristina or someone will be down there to stop from completing his plan.

"So, Meredith is it?"

He doesn't even know my name. He continues to speak but I'm really just wanting to zone him out and focus on not dying.

"Meredith, you know it's not very nice to ignore people when they are speaking to you. Maybe you are asking for punishment then?"

I want to scream at the tops of my lungs, but I know if I do then he will try to kill me. Either way, if I speak or don't speak it ends the same way.

"MEREDITH. ANSWER ME."

*Taylor slaps Meredith*

I can feel the tears coming to my eyes, but I quickly blink them away before he can see my weakness.

"That is what happens when you don't answer me, next time I won't be so nice. Now you are going to show me to the storage room in the basement that no one looks in or goes in. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, wha- what are you going to do?"

"You'll see."

Derek's POV:

I've finished my surgery but Meredith never paged me letting me know she got back to her room. Instead, I have pages from Bailey, Richard, Cristina, Lexie, Izzie, George, and even Alex all listing 911 Meredith. My heart drops and I feel as if it has shattered into thousands of pieces, this feels like deja vu but it can't be. He isn't here a nurse was taking her back I made sure of it.

I sprint my way to Meredith's room and everyone's eyes soon land on mine and I can see their somber expressions, the worst has become our reality.

Richard- "When was the last time you saw Meredith?"

"We- we were going up to the day-care and I got paged 911, I got a nurse to take her back to her room. Why what's wrong?!"

Bailey-"What nurse Derek? A male? a female? Was Meredith comfortable with said nurse?"

If I am being completely honest I was in such a rush to get to the pit, I just reassured her and left I didn't listen to her pleas.

"It was Nurse Collins, a- a male and now that I think about it Meredith wanted me to stay and said, she asked me not to leave her with him. God how can I be so stupid, she asked me to stay and I left, I left her again."

Cristina- "You're an idiot Derek! She clearly wasn't comfortable with him and now she is missing!"

Richard- "Cristina! That is enough, we are trying to find Meredith, and we don't need you and Derek arguing."

Meredith is missing? She is missing again?

Bailey- "Derek, we aren't saying this is your fault but there is no nurse who works here with the last name Collins, we think that it may have been Taylor. We have alerted the police."

"Taylor has Meredith again?"

Lexie's POV:

I haven't known Meredith long and literally the day after our dinner she is attacked, I always felt guilty afterward because if I had taken her up on her offer to stay the night I would have come into work with her and this would have never happened. And now look where we are, she is missing again and we don't even know where to start looking.

Everyone is discussing where to start looking and how long we have before we file a missing person statement, but I can't stop thinking about the article I read.

"I read somewhere, that sometimes the attacker or kidnapper only takes people who resemble someone they have lost. Has Taylor Jones ever lost someone in this hospital or have Meredith work the case?"

Everyone looked at me blankly, they probably just realized I was there, and to be honest, I'm not sure why I'm here it's not like I am of any help.

Derek- "Lexie! That's a great idea, Richard we need you to do some research for us please."

Richard- "Yes of course, if anyone sees, or hears anything you page me and me only."

Hey everyone hope you liked this chapter! thank you @GreysMeredithSwift for the idea for this chapter and I hope it is how you envisioned it.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Have a great day :)

-Cerys