141. Where Have You been?

Start from the beginning

Did this guy not know that he would be worried?

So, for the whole day, Chu Xiao was furious. He even drank all the alcohol he brought home after he returned home…

However, it was probably a sin. The moment he saw Ling Fan, the anger in his heart was gone.

There was only worry and a hint of blame left. That was all…

"I went to grab other people's things…" Ling Fan whispered behind Chu Xiao.

However…the only person, who could rob other people's things worth of hundreds of millions, including those munitions, was probably Ling Fan.

However, Chu Xiao still understood what Ling Fan meant in an instant.

"From whom?" asked Chu Xiao with a serious expression.

"Ye Family," Ling Fan answered honestly.

"You…" This little bastard didn't want his Qing Gang to develop well? To provoke the Ye Family at such a time? Moreover, he remembered that he had told him that he’d temporarily avoid having conflicts with the Ye Family.

"Let’s stop talking about that," Ling Fan suddenly interrupted Chu Xiao's following words, which might be some lessoning words in a low voice.

The arms holding Chu Xiao tightened again. Ling Fan lowered his head and buried it in his neck. He smelled Chu Xiao's smell greedily.

Actually, it was not just the body note of Chu Xiao, but also the faint smell of alcohol that had been left after showering.

The smell of alcohol wasn't perfume, so you couldn’t say whether it smelled good or bad.

However, for some reason, this kind of smell made Ling Fan calm down.

With the Qing Gang's current strength, going against the Ye Family was like looking for their death in anyone’s eyes.

Even Ling Fan himself was no exception.

Even though he had taken advantage of the memories of his previous life, even though he had considered all possibilities, no one could predict what would happen.

Therefore, although Ling Fan seemed to have stayed calm all day long, in fact his nerves had crumbled even tighter than anyone else…

Even in the end, there wasn't the slightest bit of relaxation.

Until this moment, he was holding Chu Xiao in his arms, smelled his body and finally felt relaxed.

Ling Fan liked this feeling. He didn't want to waste even a second.

Even when Ling Fan tightened his grip on his hand, he could clearly feel that the scab on his hand had cracked again, but had no intention to let go.

Fortunately, because the alcohol in the room was strong enough to cover the smell of blood, and the darkness of the room made Chu Xiao not immediately notice the injury on Ling Fan's arm.

"I killed someone today…" Ling Fan buried his head in the back of Chu Xiao's neck and said in a muffled voice. Because his voice was very low and heavy, Chu Xiao couldn't hear the emotions.