22. Abhigya's treasure hunter play..

Comincia dall'inizio

Abhi eyes popped out seeing her a long text and reads...

Abhi: this is not fair fuggii... I don't want your gift I want you... I know no gift can make me happy than you...

Pragya: suniye please na this will be more hilarious... Let do something new and different... I want to make this day more special... When we recall this moment after few long years this will be so cute and so lovely... Please... Please let's do it...

Abhi sighed and text her back okey...

Pragya: 😁😁😁 Here your game starts

Pragya: 😁😁😁 Here your game starts... You'll find the first clue to find me here only go and search for it...

Abhi scoffed and says to himself I don't heard or will ever hear that the newly wedded couple will play treasure hunter on their wedding night...

Abhi's eyes wandered around to get a glimpse of her so called clue... He find a white rose over a small chit... Abhi took that and reads, your next clue to find me is, the only place in this house which has no roof or windows still we can enjoy the outer beauty more clearly...

Abhi thought for a moment and muttered terrace... He runs there and looks around to find next clue... A pink rose over a same colour chit on the swing... He opens that to find your next clue is the place from where you can gain your knowledge...

Abhi thought for a moment then voiced out as study room... He went there to look around for another clue...

His eyes falls on one book from which a yellow rose popped out with a same colour chit...

He reads, next place you've to go is the place still now we not made any moment of us which was one of your complaint too... Guess what...

Abhi thought for a moment and smiles knowing what she meant... Abhi's favourite place in this house is swimming pool which has an amazing view... He want to spend sometime there with her but either she couldn't make it or he couldn't it...

With a smile he went to that place... He saw a air small duck toy wafted out from the water which has a Orange colour rose with a same colour chit...

He took that to find, your next clue is the most favourite place of mine in this house..