20// The Probable Lead & 2nd Lead

Year 2027
New York, USA
The Press Lounge, Bar Restaurant

Putting his hand on his forehead, Mingyu contemplates on who to invite while Seokhoon smiles and patiently waits for the male to speak.

Looking up coincidentally, Mingyu was about to speak until he unexpectedly jolts up from his chair and calls out a familiar name.

'Yahhh..... Jung YoonOh!!! '

3 words, 10 letters, 1 name....

Seokhoon's eyes widen as he looks up to glance at Kim Mingyu's face.

Wearing a long sleeved polo shirt paired with a black turtle neck sweater that looks a lot like the one Mingyu wore

Wearing a long sleeved polo shirt paired with a black turtle neck sweater that looks a lot like the one Mingyu wore. Jung YoonOh plastered on a boyish and charismatic smile as he turns back and crosses eyes with his good friend.

Mingyu waves his hand and grins at the male as he beckons him over. But suddenly reminded of his guest, Mingyu looks back down and plasters on an excited expression as he speaks and explains to Seokhoon.

'Oh Yeah, Seokhoon ssi.... I'd like you to meet my good friend.

We've known each other since we were children.

Although you probably already know him but please meet....'

Controlling his facial expressions, Seokhoon gathers all his confidence and finally stands from his chair and turns around to face the new comer.

Startled at Seokhoon' s appearance, YoonOh freezed for a moment but quickly covered his flustered expression with his boyish smile.

And so it finally happened....

The 2 men, the probable first lead and second lead had finally crossed paths and met.

But as they throw cold gazes at each other. The still oblivious and jolly Mingyu continues.

'Please meet my good friend and soul brother, his the CEO of Jung Corporation..... Jung YoonOh as you may already know him and his also a famous pianist like you.'

Turning his gaze towards YoonOh, Mingyu speaks with a bright voice as he introduces Seokhoon to YoonOh.

'Oh!!! and Jae yah.... Meet CEO Joo of ShimWoon Corporation.'

YoonOh stares down at the male but soon smiles and reaches his hand out.

With his calm and low voice, the male eventually speaks and greets Seokhoon.

'It's nice to finally meet you!!!

I've indeed heard quite a lot about you, CEO Joo.'

Seokhoon's gaze could literally tear someone down but this time he also doesn't back down and swiftly....