17// History Shouldn't Repeat Itself

Year 2027
Seoul, South Korea
Incheon Airport

'Did you ask your private secretary to check in the luggages already.... We might be late if we d---'

Suryeon's frantic nagging was cut off abruptly as Logan smiled and gently held onto his wife's shoulders.

'Suryeon ssi.... Calm down, I'm sure Seokhoon has already prepared everything. Don't panic.... We are after all going there for a mere business trip.'

The private waiting room in the airport filled with the thick tension mixed with anxiousness.

Suryeon, Logan and Seokhoon were to fly to New York first while Seokkyung would eventually follow amd  board a flight with Mari, Jenny and Minhyuk a few days later.

Seokhoon slightly trembled as he gripped onto his carry on leather Louis Vuitton bag.

He had made up a determination.....

Once in for all meet Rona and get an explanation.

'Flight 927 is ready for boarding, please proceed to gate 4 and b---'

After hearing the announcement, The trio soon got up from the little cushioned seats and were escorted out by their bodyguards and respective secretaries.

Wearing his sleek and dark sunglasses, Seokhoon wipes his sweaty hands on his denim pants and sighs.

After a few seconds of gathering himself, he smirks and starts to follow his mother and stepfather to the gates for boarding.

As the family of 3 enter and settle in the first class, Logan being the boss he is orders his private secretary to explain and brief them about their schedule once they would arrive in New York.

Seokhoon remained silent as he leaned on the soft cushion and shut his eyes.

But make no mistakes, as he was also intently listening to every detail despite not paying much attention.

'The schedule is as follows.... Once you arrive at New York, we'll head to the hotel first and you'll be resting until the evening.

After that, the 3 of you will be having dinner with Mr. Lee Taeyong. The son of Chairman Lee of the Lee Empire Groups. He is a famed pianist and composer also the heir to his father's company.

I believe Chairman Lee will be sending him as representative to talk about our pending partnership with their company. '

Logan smiles and nods at Secretary Hong, whispering a silent thank you. He turns to his wife and takes her hands in his.

' It's gonna be alright Suryeon ssi, no matter what happens.... I won't waste this chance and will try to investigate everything myself.

Stay calm and positive..... Okay?'

Suryeon sighs and slightly smiles in gratefulness at her husband. Nodding in agreement and understanding, she squeezes his hands gently and finally relaxes.

As the flight soon takes off, Seokhoon only had 3 things clouded in his mind.

"Just how on earth does he meet her? What does he tell her when he sees her and what the hell is he doing."

Year 2027
New York, USA
Bae Estate

'Is everything going well?'

'Yes Chairman.... The ballroom has been set up and invitations have already been sent out and received by the guests.'

Seungcheol nods in satisfaction as he looks through the numerous piles of files and documents on his huge mahogany desk.