Chapter 8: "Senri" Shovel Officer

Fortunately, Fang He has a cat-like body, which is inherently flexible and light. Fang He's footing is relatively accurate.

Standing on the window edge of the narrow twenty-story building, it took a while for my inner self-building to move my head to observe the surrounding environment. The barb on the cat's paw tightly grasped the window edge.

The windows on the next floor are as narrow as they are in a straight line. If you jump directly, there is obviously no possibility, but at this moment, Fang He knew that he could only go down and slowly stepped closer to the corner of the window. .

The surface of this building is a light brown brick design. Fortunately, it is not particularly smooth. Fang He cat's paws scratched on the brick wall. After confirming that he could maintain his body weight, Fang He was about to slide down.

Fang He pressed hard against the wall and carefully retreated. Every time he moved, the barbs on the cat's paws firmly grasped the wall, and Fang He slowly moved down and backed slightly like this.

When it came to the window edge downstairs, Fang He carefully settled down, just like this one layer after another.

Fang He was helplessly rejoicing at this time. Fortunately, he was a cat, and he could see things around him clearly in the middle of the night.

When he finally moved the second floor, Fang He was almost exhausted and paralyzed. He squatted down on the edge of the second floor window to rest, watching the sky gradually turning white. He estimated that it took less than four hours, and the day was about to dawn. NS.

After Fang He had enough rest, he jumped directly from the second floor to a big tree downstairs. When the cat's paws hit the ground, Fang He almost burst into tears. It was not easy. He looked up at his house shoveling shit. The official house, that is the 22nd floor, can come down so smoothly, for the two-month-old Hemiao kitten, it is simply the pinnacle of cat birth.

Fang He easily ran out of the community where Li Zhen's family was located, and ran towards the parking lot where Li Zhen had rescued him along the road he had seen in Li Zhen's car.

The air scenery in the early morning is very good, there has been such a peaceful and peaceful time in the last days, but Fang He only sighed for a second and left it behind.

These prosperity and tranquility will slowly be annihilated after tomorrow. These seemingly peaceful streets will be filled with virus-infected zombies, the entire city's buildings will gradually decline, and everything in the last days will be so desolate and bleak.

Although Fang He remembers a lot of roads, as a cat, in order to avoid being hit by a car, he can only walk on green belts and sidewalks.

It stands to reason that with such a winding terrain, he may get lost, but he is inexplicably certain that there is really nothing wrong with the path he has walked.

After passing a traffic light, Fang He cat stopped and watched his frayed cat paws blew gently. The two-month-old kitten, the soft cushion on the cat paws had not grown thick yet. The twelfth floor slid down, and the road ran on the concrete floor and stone brick floor. It hurts terribly.

Fang He replaced his two paws and took a break, rubbing his face. He was exhausted when he ran all the way, and he would have a showdown with Li Zhen. He must have Li Zhen prepare countless small dried fishes, which is a thousand miles away. Compensation for missing persons.

Inadvertently, Fang He's cat paw touched the peach-pit bell in his neck, and the little blood on the soft cushion wiped the peach-pit bell. Fang He's cat paw moved and muttered, "Meow meow..."