Chapter 71: Go to city A

Li Zhen suddenly looked at Fang He with a big smile, and let Fang He show it. This was the most different time to see Li Zhen smile in such a long time. The original cold face softened and let Fang He smile. Fang He's throbbing, and when Li Zhen finished laughing, Fang He suddenly got off Li Zhen's chest seriously, "What, you haven't talked about what happened just now?"

"What's the matter?" Li Zhen picked Fang He's ears with his fingers, spinning around.

Before Li Zhen scratched his ears so often, Fang He never felt anything, it was just itchy, and sometimes it was quite comfortable, but now he feels inexplicably feeling that Li Zhen is a little bit unspeakable to stir his mind. Moreover, Li Zhen, with a smile in his eyes, didn't look the same as before, always making his heart hot.

Seeing that the kitten in front of him was lost, Li Zhen stretched out his hand to support Fang He and sat up, rubbing his chin firmly against Fang He's head. Before, my body didn't have the characteristics of life, so it caused some consequences to your transformation. If your tail and ears can't be eliminated in the future, He Miao, I will try my best to think of other ways."

Fang He shook his head, and the cat's paws waved casually, "It's okay, if you have it, just hide it later."

Although he had tails and ears when he was in human form, he was a little depressed, but even after he was depressed, this is not the problem he is entangled with. Fang He stared at Li Zhen's eyes. What should Li Zhen look like in his eyes? Fang He has limited vocabulary. Suddenly there was a word, coquettish?

If Li Zhen knew Fang He's vocabulary that popped out of his head, he would definitely consider pressing Fang He to read a book. His eyes were obviously doting!

Li Zhen stretched out his hand and rubbed Fang He's head, followed his head down to his tail, circled his tail, and then hugged Fang He in front of him, looking at Fang He's green cat eyes. Slowly confided his thoughts, "He Miao, would you like to be with me forever?"

As confident as Li Zhen asked this sentence, his heart was still nervous. He thought about this issue after Fang He was completely transformed, but they were about to go to the base in City A. There will be a lot of things by then, and they will definitely be. Encountering more people, although Li Zhen is confident that he can be stronger than everyone else, feelings are not that whoever is strong can get loved.

Fang He was completely dizzy, did Li Zhen confess to him? Can he just roll around?

When Fang He realized that he had already hit Li Zhen's chest before.

Li Zhen looked at the smiling kitten, raised his eyebrows, and reached out to lift Fang He's head, "Very happy? Are you sure you understand what I mean?"

Fang He Mao's paw pressed Li Zhen's hand away, and nodded, his eyes were almost narrowed.

Li Zhen sighed, holding Fang He's chin, looking at the half-large kitten in front of him, "He Miao, I love you."

"Meow meow meow!" I have long loved you!

Knowing that the kitten was pretending, Li Zhen lowered his head and pressed Fanghe's head, "I know, you love me too."

Fang He cat pressed his paw on Li Zhen's face, knowing a wool, and at first he clearly raised him as a pet.

Fang He stepped on Li Zhen’s face with body temperature to play. After Fang He had enough trouble with Li Zhen, the two came out of the space. The zombie Xiao Sang was sitting outside with a white ball, and Li Zhen held Fang. As soon as He appeared, the zombie Xiao Sang immediately got down, and even the little white ball on top of his head quickly jumped off from above. The original majesty of the leopard hunter disappeared immediately, and the whole little white ball immediately disappeared. With his body lying on the ground, Fang He actually saw awe.