Chapter 7: The **** shovel officer has to work overtime?

It’s just that Fang He doesn’t know that this sense of horror is felt by him. His sentence is actually very happy. There are three typos, not to mention a mixture of various chaotic plum blossom-shaped cat paw prints, so he can barely read it. More than half of the handwriting.

Of course, the fault was caused by the sudden eruption of the last days. In the thirteen years of the last days, Fang He had no chance to learn more words.

After Fang He finished this, the cat with ketchup on his paws began to scurry around Li Zhen’s room, looking at all of Li Zhen’s things inside and out. The sad thing is that Li Zhen is a person on weekdays. The food is always taken out by that good restaurant, and it is rarely fired. There is no rice noodles in the kitchen.

Fang He struggled to open the refrigerator door. In addition to his few packets of dried fish, there were some fruit crisps, a few cans of beer, and only a little quick-frozen food in the frozen layer.

Fang He angrily jumped out of the refrigerator and wandered around the room, but found no other food. It seems that tomorrow's biggest goal is to prepare enough food in airtight packages.

Although as the end times continued, some bases began to transform abandoned land and call people to farm, but under the crisis of evolving zombies, the output was still limited, and food was always the most in demand.

Although the sealed package may not last for many years, even air-dried hard sausages that can crumble the teeth are still rare and valuable and can be exchanged for many things.

Of course there is still water. The current water source has not been polluted, but when the zombie virus broke out the day after tomorrow, the safety of the water source may not be guaranteed.

Fang He can’t remember exactly when the water source was contaminated. The contaminated water needs to be continuously boiled. It can be sterilized by boiling for more than 20 minutes. Not only is it bad for the body, but the energy used to boil the water will also vary in the future. It slowly decreases.

So be prepared, all kinds of bottled water bottled water, and large-volume water storage tanks are also what Fang He must prepare tomorrow.

Fang He squatted on the messy sofa stained with ketchup, a pair of cat eyes looked at the size of the room, while planning the use of every space in a serious way.

A lot of thoughts kept flashing in Fang He’s head. Fang He could hardly wait to be able to pick up his **** shovel officer to go out and make a big purchase now. However, looking at the clock on the table, Fang He was suddenly startled and unknowingly Under his thinking, it was gradually midnight.

Fang He ran to the door, squatting on the soft floor mat at the door and waving his tail anxiously. Wouldn't Li Zhen not come back tonight?

Fortunately, Fang He waited at the door for a while, and footsteps appeared outside the door, but before Fang He was happy, he heard that the voice was not right, it seemed that it was not his **** shoveling officer? !

When the door opened, Fang He hurried to the back of the sofa, poked his head out slightly, and stared at the person who came in.

When Li Zhen went out, he didn't turn off the lights. Perhaps he subconsciously felt that his family He Miao should be afraid.

So when Chen Weiming opened the door, he saw messy red footprints on the ground, and the corners of his mouth twitched. He really did not expect that his cold-faced hair would raise a cat, so he had to come here specifically to prepare for his cat. Some food.

I think that after the boy Li Zhen moved here, he tried to come and sit here many times, but he was pushed away by the boy. Today, in order to let him help the cat prepare something to eat, he gave him the key so casually. NS.