Ch1 - Rebirth as a Fluff

Fang He was awakened by the coldness of the rain. He moved his body with difficulty. He felt that he didn't have much strength. He barely opened his eyes and saw a huge dark round object. It seemed that he was not alone. At the place where he was fighting mutant zombies, Fang He blinked his eyes hard, feeling that the environment under the rain curtain seemed a bit wrong?

After a closer look, Fang He was completely dull. It seemed to be an open-air parking lot. Apart from the visual angle a bit wrong, it was exactly the scene he had seen when he was a child. After thirteen years of the last days, this The scene was so far away that he almost didn't remember it.

But he still knew what was in front of him. The black ones were the tires, but how could there be such a huge tire?

Fang He struggled to stand up under the rain curtain, but the strange touch of his limbs made him lower his head. He paused for a while looking at the wet short-haired claws in the standing water.

Before Fang He could figure out the situation, the surrounding rain screen suddenly stopped, and then his body suddenly hung in the air. The back of his head was picked up. A warm finger pressed on his chest. After a while, a low voice sounded. "Lincheng didn't die like this?"

Then, Fang He saw a pair of dim glasses and a tall nose. Before he could see the man’s overall face, the car door next to him was opened, and Fang He was cracked by the man to open a tissue box and stuff it. Went in.

Although the paper towel quickly absorbed a lot of rain from Fang He's body, Fang He was still cold. Fortunately, after this person got in the car, he turned on the warm air, and Fang He would not be frozen to death again just after being solved by the zombie.

Fang Hetuan's cold body was speechlessly certain. He actually came back from the dead. Sadly, he turned into a weak, furry little animal, actually not as big as a tissue box, hamster? My Neighbor Totoro? squirrel? Fang He moved his paws with difficulty, and when he saw the delicate plum-shaped matte cushion and the retractable barbs on his paws, he was sure that he might be a kitten now!

Fang He stretched his paws in the tissue box for a long time, and finally accepted the facts with difficulty. Faced with such a weak body, Fang He was thinking about the lazy cat in the future and decided to come out to please those who rescued the small animals in the rainstorm. A caring person may be the owner of his survival in the future.

Fang He gathered enough strength, slowly poking his head out of the tissue box, staring at the driver with a pair of bi-faint eyes.

Although this man is handsome, he is really cold.

The faint thin lips squeezed rigorously, looking a little unhumanly indifferent. Compared with those thin lips, the sharp eyes behind those glasses were like a knife.

Fang He was taken aback. It is hard to imagine that the warm fingertips that just pressed on his chest really belonged to this person?

At first glance, he was a bad person. Fang He curled up in entanglement. He was very spineless and temporarily gave up the idea of ​​pleasing him. If he can't deal with this person and throw him into the rain, he will die. , Still waiting for this person to send him away, this is really not like a person who can keep pets, Fang He scratched down the tissue box sadly.

Li Zhen glanced at the wet kitten while driving, shucking a little head out of the tissue box, staring at him with bi-faint eyes, the cat paws against the edge of the box, and the little tail sticks out. He looked completely alert, if it weren't for the whole body is still a little wet, it is estimated that the cat's fur is standing up.

The corners of Li Zhen's mouth moved slightly, and a smile was raised. The kitten suddenly retracted as if shocked. Li Zhen's lips slowly fell back. Perhaps it was due to the industry. The case he took over every day was not. If it's a small number, there are naturally a lot of victims' corpses, so Li Zhen has never been very fond of small animals, especially some spiritual pets, which will obviously be a little afraid of him.