Chapter 72: First line of defense

Looking at the familiar and unfamiliar place in front, Fang He actually resisted it subconsciously. Although this place can be said to be the best defense in the last days, because of the large number of survivors and the consumption of materials too fast, everyone wants to be in this place. Those who survive have become a little selfish and greedy, and will do whatever it takes to achieve their goals.

Li Zhen rubbed his eyebrows and turned his head to look at Fang He, who was lying on the window and looking outside. That made Li Zhen feel inexplicably distressed. The little cat could think of some past, so Li Zhen reached out and hugged Fang He. "What are you thinking about?"

Fang He turned his head and looked at Li Zhen, "It's nothing, your face is not very good, do you want to rest?"

Li Zhen is trying his best to plant the seeds of consciousness with the mutant zombies under his control, but there are so many mutant zombies now, and it is a densely populated place like City A. Fang He can see the spirit of Li Zhenshi. The mental power is too much.

Li Zhen shook his head, "Let's go in first."

To open Fang He’s heart, he has to face everything in City A. Li Zhen squeezed Fang He’s ear and got a pile of materials from the space, mostly some packaged food and some bags of wheat, and some Other daily necessities.

Fang He cat's paw slid on Li Zhen's shoulder and looked at the supplies behind. He felt a little pain. He would rather give these supplies to ordinary people than to the guards outside City A. Those people are scumbags and confiscated. The supplies are far more than what they handed over to the base.

On the way, Fang He also talked to Li Zhen about the basic rules of the city A base when he was free.

City A’s base is not built in the city center area of ​​City A, but A is a mountain in the northeast. Three defense lines have been established with the help of the mountain, and there is a lake under the mountains, which is surrounded by three defenses. within.

There are extremely complicated rules for entering the base in City A. Except for the residents of City A who came over at the beginning, who enjoyed long-term residency rights, other survivors from various areas can enter the base after special inspections by the base, but they can only enter the base. If you want to enter the second line of defense, you must pay certain materials.

If you want to go one step further and directly enter the third line of defense, the quantity of materials will be ten times that, but the third line of defense is particularly safe. There has almost never been a zombie intrusion, and even ordinary people can do some work. To make ends meet.

If there are special materials provided, they can also be exchanged for the permanent status of the city A base, which can be assigned to a residence. Although it is only a small prefabricated house, it means that there is free supply without work, although it is not enough. How delicious, but absolutely safe and full.

At the beginning, these survivors from T City were confined to the first line of defense. This area is relatively large, but there is a danger of being invaded by zombies at any time.

At the beginning, his uncle was unable to bear the danger of zombies invading in the first line of defense, so he sold him and replaced them with their identities in the third line of defense.

Li Zhen looked at Fang He's resentful expression and laughed, and stretched out his hand to pick his tail. "Aren't we going to rush in directly?"

Fang He looked at the direction of the city A base in the distance, and the cat's tail moved, not to mention that Li Zhenzheng was on his mind.