Chapter 54: Learn something

Then, under Fang He's entangled eyes, Li Zhen hugged him and ran under the old peach tree. Fang He put the cat's paw in the palm of Li Zhen's stretched out hand and looked at Li Zhen with a serious face, not like it. Fang He felt sour in his heart suddenly as to what the other party’s kiss had expressed. Therefore, his **** shoveling officer was just to treat him. He definitely thought too much about kissing.

Fang He sighed leisurely from the bottom of his heart, closed his eyes and started to urge Fa Jue. The power flowed quickly in the body of one person and one cat, much smoother than before, and Fang Hefei no longer needed a lot of energy.

But Li Zhen obviously began to be affected by Fajue again. When the two of them were running Fajue together, all the consciousness of the kitten he held the cat's paws was open, without any precautions, even faintly. It looks like it spreads in his direction.

However, with the lessons learned from the last time, Li Zhen tried his best to restrain his desire to spy on his kitten’s thoughts. Last time he had no restraint, but this time he has a sober consciousness and he can no longer ignore the kitten’s. Willing to run over and peep.

Just such an infinite entanglement and an effort to restrain. After three weeks, Fang He regained his strength and felt that his body was much more relaxed, but the hot and dry situation in his cultivation has not been alleviated. Fang He shook the hair on his body, although his throat was still It's a little itchy, and I wanted to talk to Li Zhen, but when I looked up, Li Zhen actually closed his eyes, his brows were slightly wrinkled, and he looked thoughtful.

Fang He squatted there and tilted his head slightly and looked at him. He rarely saw Li Zhen like this, his brows were frowning, but they had just finished their training, and their strength was clearly stable. It was definitely not the result of the impact of strength.

It is estimated that ten minutes have passed. Fang He became a little anxious. He circled Li Zhen, the cat's paw was placed on Li Zhen's knee, and he patted hard, "Li Zhen?"

The voice was still slightly hoarse, and Fang He coughed.

At this moment, Li Zhen suddenly opened his eyes and immediately reached out his hand to support Fang He, staring at his mouth with a pair of eyes, "Still uncomfortable?"

Fang He's ears moved, unexpectedly his body became a little hot again, and the cat waved his paws, "It's okay, the medicine you found might not work for the cat."

Li Zhen had a sudden meal. He seemed to have overlooked one thing all the time!

Since he regained consciousness, he has always regarded the talking kitten as a person. Therefore, he never thought that there was something wrong with what he did on weekdays. Fang He's words suddenly reminded him that although his family Hemiao can Transformation, but the body of the source is still a cat after all. Then he usually made the cat eat and drink, as well as the medicine he just fed. Li Zhen was shocked, feeling that he seemed to have done a big mistake. !

Li Zhen picked up Fang He, and the healing power circulated around Fang He's body and looked at it carefully. Nothing abnormal was found. Then he opened the kitten's mouth a little bit harder, and there was nothing wrong with the rosy little tongue. Abnormal, Li Zhen just rubbed Fang He's ear with his chin.

Fang He, who was being fiddled with, couldn't bear it, and the cat's paw called out, "You have a convulsion!"

Li Zhen hugged Fang He Shunmao, "I don't have any pets, I'm too careless, sorry, He Miao, I shouldn't give you medicine casually."

The detoxification reagent he injected Fang He before was only based on his body shape. Li Zhen suddenly became scared. Did he almost make a mistake and harm his kitten?