Chapter 39: Water pollution

How many people should there be in a county like this? Are there tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands? Fang He had no idea. After the zombie virus broke out, someone had calculated that the survivor ratio was less than 20%, and some of them became the dead souls of the zombies.

After killing the zombies for several days in a row, Fang He squatted on the roof of a certain hospital building, looking at the dense zombies underneath, it was almost irritable. The dumplings are blocked, and they have to continue to kill.

Li Zhen sat beside him, squeezing the kitten's ears, "Stop the meeting?"

Fang He fell down, killing zombies for several days, he was going to collapse, the upgraded ability was much stronger than the previous attack power, but his attack power was strong, but he couldn't hold back the mental torment. It was enough to watch these inanimate walking corpses.

As time goes by, ordinary zombies no longer maintain the appearance of humans as they did at the beginning, and many begin to decay. Due to constant gnawing on living creatures, they gradually lose their lips, leaving only hideous teeth.

Therefore, facing these zombies for a long time is also an endurance job.

But it was also fruitful, at least there are no more zombies near the county seat of Beiguan, and most of the survivors of the county seat have been transferred to Beiguan.

It’s just that the people there are getting more and more together, so for Li Zhen, the temptation is also full. Therefore, for the sake of safety, Li Zhen has never been in, and Fang He is only driven by curiosity, and he will walk around and take a look. The speed is fast and the body is small, and most people can't notice it.

At Beiguan, Fang He saw a temporary base for survivors that was completely different from his previous experience. At first, the dozen or so people who killed zombies with them slowly became the leader of this group, the one Fang He had seen before. This phenomenon of the dominance of the mutants does not exist here.

These more than a dozen leaders will arrange personnel to patrol and clean up the surrounding zombies very reasonably, deal with the corpses of the zombies, search for supplies everywhere, and arrange supplies properly. And they began to demolish the surrounding useless buildings, and then used materials to build temporary defensive walls.

Fang He lay lazily on the top of the building. Li Zhen looked at the hospital. There must be a lot of zombies in it. Moreover, he faintly felt that there seemed to be a mutant zombie in the building, but it was a bit vague, or it was this. The zombie's power is not strong enough, or it is in a relatively deep place.

Fang He raised his eyes lazily, "Do you want to go in?"

Li Zhen stretched out his hand and stroked his fur, "We don't have enough tools to collect samples, we need to go in."

Fang He knows that Li Zhen has been studying the various zombie samples in the space recently, but every time Li Zhen is expressionless, he will destroy the samples after testing, giving Fang He feel like those The samples cannot be kept. Unlike the researchers he has met before, those people are eager to keep all the samples.

Fang He raised his head and glanced at the sky. It was already afternoon, but the clouds were so dense that it was probably going to rain...it was going to rain! Fang He stood up suddenly and looked at Li Zhen, "There is a problem!"

Mutations are not a big problem. The second infection will break some abilities at most, absorb crystal nuclei or slowly recover on their own, but ordinary people who are not infected with the zombie virus are in danger. The chance of being able to, but the chance of becoming a zombie is even greater.