Chapter 95: HE triple

The location Li Zhen chose was not too close to one of them and one cat. The strong vibration caused the alarm, and a powerful mental force spread throughout the laboratory, carefully searching every place.

Li Zhen allowed the mental power to scan him around. Undoubtedly, from the moment he entered the laboratory, the five mental mutants responsible for the safety of the entire experimental area were already familiar with him, so, scan After passing his body, he moved to other places.

Fang He was steadily held by Li Zhen. He lay down slightly. Although he could not feel the mental power, he still felt the inexplicable feeling of being stared at.

After the mental energy was swept away, Cheng Qidong's steady figure appeared behind Li Zhen, smiling at Li Zhen and said, "There has been a small accident and it will be resolved soon."

Li Zhen nodded, and Cheng Qidong suddenly looked at the kitten Li Zhen was holding. "It was a zombie cat that broke into the base recently. This is the first zombie animal I have ever seen. I have done many experiments. It will not be infected with the zombie virus, but once it is infected, it will inevitably die. Li Zhen, are you interested in doing research with me when I catch this zombie cat?"

When Cheng Qidong's gentle eyes were watching, Fang He's hair was about to explode, and the cat's paws gripped Li Zhen's sleeve tightly. Li Zhen quietly followed Fang He's hair without responding.

Cheng Qidong chuckled and patted Li Zhen's shoulder. He unexpectedly discovered that his mental power had penetrated into Li Zhen's consciousness. You only need to wait for a while before you can easily get the original structure of the zombie virus. , Cheng Qidong turned back to the office with satisfaction.

At this time, Fang He was slightly relieved, and the cat's paw poked the small sepak takraw ball he was holding. "The zombie cat he said is here to save Xiao Sang's small white ball, shouldn't we bring it in?"

Inside the small sepak takraw ball is a small white ball suppressed by Li Zhen's spirit, and its domain space is also forced to be reduced to the size of a sepak takraw ball. The sepak takraw was screaming vigorously, but Li Zhen had warned it before, so it only dared to scream silently with its mouth open.

It has seen its little zombies just now, and it is now anxious to go out and save its exclusive little zombies.

Li Zhen lifted the suppression of Xiao Baiqiu and quickly warned it to make a noise as much as possible. Xiao Baiqiu nodded violently, quickly broke free of the sepak takraw ball, and ran to the place where Xiao Sang had been seen before.

Fang He was a little worried, "Will it be arrested?"

Li Zhen pressed Fang He's head, "As long as we are fast enough, we won't be able to, let's go, I have locked the positions of the five mental mutations."

According to the construction of the laboratory, they are now more than ten meters underground, and the five people are still located further down.

At this time, there was a noisy sound in the corridor, and a large number of mutant guards gathered in that direction, but within a few minutes, the damaged laboratory was repaired by the mutant.

Fang He looked at the mutants, they were all very high-level, and they were obviously high-level mutants spawned by Cheng Qidong.

Li Zhen calmly touched Fang He's head, and then expanded the mental power of Cheng Qidong that he had incorporated in his body. The whole person felt different in an instant. Fang He looked at Li Zhen depressedly, and now Li Zhen gave him the feeling It's almost like Cheng Qidong.

Over there, Xiao Baiqiu kept trying to save Xiao Sang, attracting most of the mutant guards.

Therefore, when Li Zhen and Fang He went to the place where the five mental changers gathered, they only met one or two changers, and they were all easily fooled by Li Zhen.