Chapter 92: Overbearing

After settling down, Fang He was about to greet a group of people to go around the first line of defense to understand the situation first, when he heard a huge movement outside. It continued, so Li Zhen, who was sitting next to him, suddenly frowned and went to the window sill with Fang He.

Fang He looked at the direction of the second line of defense from a distance. Even if Fang He’s eyesight was good, he could only vaguely see the steel plate materials being controlled up in the air in the second line of defense. Its shape kept changing in mid-air, and then it was fastened in the original steel structure of the second line of defense.

Although he was mentally prepared, Fang He still felt a little uncomfortable when he saw that the steel plates he had diligently collected were being used to reinforce the second line of defense instead of the first line of defense as he had imagined.

Li Zhen held his shoulder, “We still have resources.”

Fang He nodded. Since they have the space, they can collect some more supplies back sooner or later. He then pulled Li Zhen towards the outside, “Let’s ignore them, let’s go and take a look around.”

After going around the first line of defense, Fang He sighed. Compared with the second line of defense, the first line of defense was too simple, and it was difficult for most ordinary people to make a living here.

Moreover, the construction of the first line of defense was also very bad, and the majority of it was mud houses. If one wants to improve the situation of the first line of defense, he’s afraid that it cannot be done in the short term.

When he and Li Zhen came back, Fang He was relatively silent. Li Zhen held his hand and tightened his hold, “Take your time, you can talk to Wang Che and the others.”

Fang He’s eyes lit up, “Yes, Wang Che and them must have experience. Didn’t he always say that their base construction is very good.”

Seeing Fang He’s confidence again, Li Zhen chuckled. He took Fang He’s shoulders and went back. When they walked to the premises, they saw Yang Fei hurrying over, “Little leader, they gave us half of the steel plate material. Let us deal with it as soon as possible.”

Fang He nodded. They could keep half of it, which was not bad. He could take people to the surrounding mountains for a lap, then add some stones together with the steel plates. It should be possible to fortify the rudimentary first line of defense equally as strong as the second line of defense.

Yang Fei saw Fang He had no opinion, Yang Fei went over and caught up with them, then said, “Little leader, they just handed over the supplies to us and asked us to temporarily reinforce the line of defense by ourselves, saying that they couldn’t send any manpower, or we could wait for the second line of defense to be reinforced before making arrangements.”

Fang He turned to look at him, “I see, what’s wrong?”

Yang Fei touched his head, “Little leader, without those mutants who are responsible for the construction, just relying on our people, this line of defense can’t be built even in three or five months.”

“Tsk, stupid, go and send a notice everywhere in the first line of defense. As long as they participate in the reinforcement of the defense line, they can have free food with vegetables and meat. Then go to the second line of defense and issue a bounty. If the mutants come over to help, offer fifty crystal nuclei for every ten square feet of reinforced defense line.”