part thirteen

Começar do início

**

tapping my pen against my desk i gaze at my men.

they let them rob us again.

"james" i call out his name and all of them straighten out, taking a deep breath i pull my gun out and play with it before continuing "you have five minutes to explain as to why the warehouse was not being watched" i look at him.

"sir- boss i promise you we where watching every corner of the warehouse, we didn't see or hear anything through out the night" he explains, "we where all watching it, none of us were asleep or some bullshit boss like i have told you before i think we have a molt in-" i don't let him continue as i slam my hand against my desk, shaking everything that was on top.

"enough" i roar out.

this has been the third time in the last two months that our warehouse has been robbed, i'm sure as hell no mafia would want to mess with me right now so i'm guessing it's not them, could be tho.

maybe we do have a molt but for who is the million dollar question.

"everyone out besides james and ken" i call out and they all make their way to the door wanting to get out of here before i lose myself and shoot them all in the head.

"take a seat gentleman" i nod at the seats, james and ken are my most trusted security's ever, i might not show it but i do appreciate them.

"yes boss?" ken speaks up and i glance at them.

"keeps your eyes open and look for any suspects that you guys might think would be the molt, everything and i mean everything is reported back to me understood?" i ask and they nod.

"good that's all keep your work up or i might drop some bodies" with that they stand up and leave closing the door after them.

taking a couple of sips of my whisky, my mind wanders off but that didn't last long as marco had interrupted them.

"what?" i sigh and put my glass down. "we are heading to sweet love you joining?" he raises his brows, sweet love that is one of my most popular clubs ever, i make a ton of money just from that one club now imagine having a couple of clubs in each city..yea exactly.

making up my decision i nod and stand up.

locking my office door i go up and chance into black trousers and a white button up shirt leaving a couple of buttons open, putting my shoes on i grab my black rolex and slide it on my wrists along my rings and my necklace.

spraying my cologne on i take my things and make my way out where my driver has been waiting on me.

marco and me enter the club and the smell of alcohol fills my nose making me scrunch it, we make our way up to the vip area were Rico and Emilio are already seated with a girl on each of their laps.

"sup" marco greets them and sits down while i do the same.

Rico didn't even acknowledge us as he was to busy sucking on the strippers neck making her moan out loud, jesus.

i take my glass and drink slowly the liquid, while eyeing the people dancing and stripping in my club, ass and tits everywhere you look, sounds like heaven if you ask me.

not long after i had my fourth drink a girl had sat on my lap.

"hi" she giggles and rubs my chest tracing after my tattoos, i take her hand and hold it behind her back.

"don't touch me" i rasps into her ear and she nods making me smirk "good girl" i nod slowly. grabbing her face into my hand and i rub her cheek and peck down her neck nibbling on some spots.

she was a cute little one, a bit shy for my liking but nothing i can't work with.

i slowly trace soft wet kisses down her neck as she relaxes on me, her thigh pressed against my hard dick making me groan quietly.

i rub her body with my hands, squeezing here and there while she lets out soft moans and whimpers.

smirking i stop and pull away leaning back into my seat, i like to make them beg

"why-why did you stop" she looks at me, cheeks flushed and she squirms on my lap, "what do you want puttana" i question her.

"you" with a nod i stand up and pull her with me into one of my private rooms, "please sir can i have you, i want and need you please" she whimpers probably aching for a release.

"mhmm" i hum and sit her on my desk, naked and legs spread. "what do you want me to do mhm?" i question her again, while my hands rubbed down her inner thighs and painfully slow i glaze my thumb over her aching clit.

"i asked you a fucking question" i slap her bare pussy and she whimpers out loud, "you, please i want you!" she cries out.

stepping back i pull my trousers and boxers down before taking a seat in my chair.

"come and suck my dick" i nod down and she stands up quickly before bending down to her knees and taking my dick into her hands.

i relax and fix my eyes on her as she sucked on the tip before thrusting my dick into her mouth, i brush her hair back and grip it tightly into my hand making her whimper against my dick which send vibrations up my body.

"fuck" i groan out and lean my head back, gripping her hair tighter i start to fuck her mouth just like i wanted to.

hitting her throat, she gags on my dick and when i glance down at her, she was looking like a mess, tears down her cheeks, makeup long messed up. just like how i love them.

"suck" i order her and she obeys sucking my dick while her hand rubbed the rest of it, probably because she couldn't fit it all in her mouth, after a couple of thrusts into her mouth i felt myself twitch and soon i led myself cum into her hole.

"swallow and get up" i pull out of her mouth and she does like i told her, taking her thighs i sit her on my lap before sinking her onto me, i lean my head back as she does the same and we both moan out onto the night.

just when i thought i had forgotten her, her face appears in front of me.

"fuck" i grunt and lay the girl on the desk, pounding into her, letting out all of the anger i had in me, her screams and cries fill up the room but none will be heard as the music was too loud.

i fuck her, round after round to the point i couldn't even think anymore, soon she was tired out but that ain't a reason for me to stop.

i fuck her a couple more times, "please sir stop" she cries, tears down her cheek and i shush her with my fingers in her mouth, "suck them like a good slut mhm" i smirk and she sucks on them like her life depended on just that.

not long after, we came to our high and i decided to stop since she could barely breaths probably let alone walk, i had to carry her downstairs.

after that i have no memories of what happen as i had drank to much but at least the thought of her had stopped...

**

Hope you all liked this chapter..

i don't know on what days to update you all but rn i'm posting every second day, if you all want to recommend me a schedule feel free to do so!!

~words: 1834~

lova ya & peace out