You drifted in and out of consciousness for at least two days, and nobody came by. No food or water was left for you, and you truly believed that this was it for you. You would never see any of your loved ones again.

You were drifting off again, when you heard a loud crash, and then another, much closer as the door to the room swung open and all you saw was a pair of boots stepping into the doorway.

You couldn't keep your eyes open long enough to see who it was, but it was probably one of Kenny's guys again.

Next time you gained consciousness, you felt movement. You opened your eyes to see the ground moving below you, and you felt arms holding you up. Someone was carrying you. You turned your head slowly to try and look at them, but you lost consciousness yet again.

You continued to gain and lose consciousness, and each time the setting was different.

You felt arms under your back as you saw the night sky pass above you, You saw grass traveling beneath you. You saw a large wooden doorway and then a familiar dark hallway. Then you saw bright lights as you felt warmth around you.

You felt hot rain all over your body and gentle hands running through your soaked hair, and then a warmth as something soft was wrapped around you.

Then you heard muffled voices as you were laid onto a comfy surface and covered by a soft warm embrace. Were you in a bed?

Next time you regained consciousness, everything was much clearer. Your injuries still hurt, but they felt somewhat better. Your hair was wet, but it wasn't blood this time, and you were no longer wearing the same clothes as before. 

Now you were dressed in a comfortable shirt and clean underwear.

You sat up groggily and took in your surroundings. You were in an unfamiliar bedroom. There was a lantern lit on a table next to the bed, and everything smelt fresh and familiar. The room was warm, clean and cozy.

Where am I?

"You're awake."

A familiar voice drew your attention to a chair at the far end of the room. You couldn't see who was sat in it, and you didn't believe your own ears.

No, It can't be. This has to be a dream...

Your eyes welled up and you watched as this figure stood up and stepped into the light.

"Levi!" You sobbed as you threw yourself towards him.

You didn't care about the pain, you didn't care about anything other than the fact that he was here and you were both safe. You knew this was real.

Levi wrapped you in his arms and inhaled sharply.

"Hey brat." he said softly.

You cried into his shoulder as he stroked your hair, holding you tightly.

"How did you find me?"

"I got lucky."

"What happened to those guys?"

"Dead."

"And Kenny?"

He pulled back and looked at you inquisitively.

"Kenny?" he said.

"You didn't know? It was Kenny who took me. He was trying to get to you."

"That fucking piece of shit." he muttered to himself.

Levi took you into his arms again.

"I'll never let him so much as look at you again, I promise."