Chapter 48 - Protagonist: I wanted to do this a long time ago.

Start from the beginning

However, Xiu chose the wrong object.

I am not a person of this world.

Xiu turned his head and asked, "What did you just say?"

Du Ze's mouth was still open but his voice was stuck in his throat and he couldn't speak. This is not the first time he tried to confess everything to Xiu, but that invisible existence still forbids him from speaking the truth: The World is a novel; you are the protagonist and I am the reader.

And the invisible existence stopping him seems to be warning him: This world is a novel; you are the reader, not the protagonist.

It's because of this kind of restriction and his 0-point restore that Du Ze always feels that he is an alien and that a mysterious existence was always watching his heretical presence and looking for opportunities to remove him.

"... Shall we go to the weapons contest?"

When he heard Du Ze's words, Xiu's first reaction was: "You want to see Eric?"

Some silly, cute person doesn't know what expression he should make when he is talking about the rival that the Moe Lord remembers. He was just about to explain but Xiu didn't wait for his answer before he said: "As it happens, I also want to."

Son of the lord, this young man can see your death flag being planted.

Enoch said Eric has been looking for Du Ze, and Du Ze has been wondering about this: Why is Eric looking for him? He thought it over but couldn't think of an answer. If he really wants to know, then he can only ask Eric why.

When they set out to go to the Light Empire, Du Ze found that he had a problem. Some silly, cute person looked at the little black box in his hand and fell into deep thought: If it's a book then he can still put it under his armpit, but now should he get a backpack?

Xiu seemed to intuit Du Ze's predicament. He walked over to Du Ze and said: "Give me your hand."

Du Ze was perplexed. He extended a hand, which Xiu held, then he saw Xiu take out something from his pocket. It was a familiar-looking silver-white ring set with a blue crystal.

Wait, isn't this the interspatial storage ring that they looted from the Flame Lord? Some silly, cute reader recalled, in order to properly guide Xiu on how to capture the demon sister twins, he reminded Xiu how to use the rings...

-- You can give this to the person you like.

Silly, cute Du Ze felt shocked as he watched Xiu put the ring on the palm of his right hand then draw a drop of blood from his fingertips. Xiu the dropped blood on the ring. A red and green light flashed. The green light was healing magic and the red light was the ring recognizing its master.
The elf licked the blood from his fingertip erotically. He picked up the ring on Du Ze's hand, his green eyes full of bottomless feelings.

"I wanted to do this a long time ago."

His finger was now tightly bound and his heart also felt as though it was squeezed.

Xiu not only drove away all his younger sisters, his mentor, and his younger brothers, but Du Ze replaced the younger sisters, mentor, and the younger brothers, stealing everybody's role.

The Thief King said to Vieruodis: "We were born to be together."

Du Ze looked at the ring on his finger and a sentence spontaneously emerged in his brain: The reader and protagonist definitely have to be in true love.

-- To go to the weapons contest so that Xiu can see the female lead Vivian, do you really want Xiu to give up all hope or to give up all hope yourself?