Lydia lay her head on Jackson's bare chest, listening to his heart beats for her.

She loved the sound of his heart. Makes her feel alive again.

Jackson smiled to himself as he played with Lydia's hair.

Slowly falling asleep with each other till they both heard rapid gunfires coming from outside the house.

"Jackson!" Lydia said panicked, sitting up instantly.

"Lydia get up and I'll grab us a weapon." He said quickly as he put on his shirt and reloaded his gun.

Lydia rushed to the closet and put on a black shirt, pants, and her jacket, catching the gun Jackson tossed to her.

"Come on!" Lydia stayed behind Jackson as they kept check if the everything was cleared.

The gunfires stop and they both came back in the living room, frustrated and annoyed as they plopped on the couch.

"You okay?" Lydia worried a bit.

"Yeah.. Just..I thought..."

Lydia frowned and climbed on top of him and kissed him till he stop talking.

I feel better now.." Jackson said smiling.

"I see." She smiled back.

Suddenly, something broke through the window next to them and it was a bomb.

Jackson and Lydia quickly looked at each other and yelled.

"BOMB-!"

The explosion made Lydia fly off Jackson, hitting a wall as Jackson flew into the kitchen.

Panic gripped at Lydia and her heart felt like it was racing a million miles.

Her head pounded and her vision blurred, not able to comprehend what just happen the minute the bomb went off in front of Jackson and her.

She touched the back of her head, It was bleeding badly.

The only thing she could do was repeat over and over:

"Jackson! Jackson!"

She tried to breath, but only sucked in smoke and gas.

"Lydia! Where are you?!"

Jackson yelled, coughing too.

She couldn't get up, too much going on. Something bright came on to Lydia's eye.

Gun lasers was pointing at her.

She got up groggily and quickly looked for a gun.

Damn! Can't find a gun! She saw Jackson and runs towards him.

"JACKSON!!!" She screamed as the Erudite guards pulls her away from Jackson.

"LYDIA!!!" Jackson screamed back.

The guards quickly inject a serum into Lydia's neck, making her sleepy, She fought it as she grabbed the neck of one pulled him over her, dislocating his arm at the same time.

Picking up a gun, She started to shoot at guards who would come after her.

Glancing at Jackson's way, She see him get the same injection and collapses on the ground.

Guards start pulling him away as she shoot down the guards, catching Jackson at the same time.

Gun fires still were happened, shooting everything around them.