Confession

Kim Sunoo's POV

Jake hyung's car arrived at my condo's parking. He was already with Won.

My mom and Beomsoo have been supporting me ever since my first year in college, but now that I am graduating, it's unfortunate they couldn't come because of certain circumstances. Them congratulating me on the phone was enough to know they care.

"Yah, why are you both smiling like that?" I asked, suspicious of their faces.

"Nothing, just excited," Jungwon shrugged, actually saying the truth.

"The others are already at the university. Are you guys ready?" Jake asked, looking at us in the rear mirror.

"Hyung, you just sounded like a parent," Jungwon laughed.

"Am I not?" Jake sighed, "I basically raised you."

The car was filled with laughter and stories of how we will miss each other after this event.

Riki was also brought up since he decided to go back to Japan just last year and continue his studies there instead.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived. This is it.

This is finally it.

We proceeded to the auditorium to prepare for the ceremony.

"Jay!" Jake called as soon as we entered.

The seats were arranged per section. Since me and Won were not placed in the same one, I proceeded in another direction, while he trailed behind Jake hyung.

I then saw Jungwon looking at my direction, probably already nervous for later. I gave him a thumbs up, I know he'll be successful this time.

As soon as the ceremony started, we all stayed put and was quiet the whole time. Speeches from outstanding students and the march have passed in a blink, while my mind wandered off the whole time. I barely even realized that the ceremony was reaching the end until Jungwon came to me and called me back into reality.

"Hyung!" Jungwon shook me.

"H-Huh? What?"

"You were spacing out and Jay hyung is about to leave! We were planning all night, so don't tell me we won't go for this." Jungwon whined.

"Right...Come on, let's go see him." I stood up, actually quite excited on how this will go.

We spotted Jay talking to his parents that is why Jungwon lost some of his confidence.

"Yah, you're not backing out right now, are you?" I said, seeing him taking a step back upon seeing the sight.

"What? No, of course not." He did not stutter at all, so I am sure he has all the guts to do this.

I confidently walked up to Jay, getting ahead of Jungwon to approach him.

"Hyung," I called him. He immediately paused for a moment to turn to me.

"Can-"

"Oh? Kim Sunoo, congratulations!" Jay hyung greeted and smiled at me. Jungwon really is right about liking him. Too bad he is just not good with feelings.

"Thanks, hyung! Congrats, too!" I said back, returning the smile.

"Mom, dad, I'll just speak to my friend for a while." He said, his mother nodding and smiling back at me.

The auditorium is almost empty, only a few students stayed to take photos with their families and friends. Some have probably already gone home or celebrated somewhere else.

I met with Jungwon outside since this is exactly how we planned it should go. It is not something grand though, he told me that just his Jay hyung makes it special.

"Oh, Jungwon?" Jay looked confused as we approached Won.

"I'll leave you two, yeah?" I waved at Jungwon and gave him a silent cheer from behind.

I hope everything goes well for him. I hope it is better than mine.