As Sweet As Sugar (JeongChanLix)

Start from the beginning

"I'm serious!"

"I thought we weren't in a drama? What kind of dumb idea is that?" protested Felix, laughing so hard he had a hard time staying upright. "God, you really had me going for a second, Ji—"

"That's what I do."

...

...

...

"What?"

"That's what I do," repeated Jisung, smirking a bit as Felix's confidence faltered. "Barely a few months before you showed up, I was completely broke. It's one of my friends who introduced me to this site of sugar daddies and helped me find one. That's why I'm so loaded right now! No worries, no financial-related stress – I'm living the good life, man, free to pursue my studies in music without a care about anything else."

"It sounds way too good to be true," scoffed Felix. "Isn't that, like, prostitution?"

"Depends on what kind of sugar daddy you get, I suppose. Not all of them are solely interested in sex – mine isn't," shrugged Jisung, relaxing a bit. "All he asks of me is to show up on family dinners or official events as his boyfriend so that his parents will get off his back about finding a partner. He's actually pretty cool – and hot, too, which is a plus."

Felix narrowed his eyes a bit, but his curiosity finally got the best of him. "Show me."

Jisung hadn't lied – his sugar daddy, Lee Minho, was hot. Upon seeing his picture, Felix couldn't help but scoff again.

"And you're going to lie to my face and say you haven't slept with him?"

"I haven't slept with him for the money – that's a pretty big difference in my books."

"Huh. Fair."

"So?" asked Jisung, a tad excited. "Are you interested?"

"I don't know... I mean, I am pretty desperate for money, but what am I supposed to do if I end up with a creep who really only wants sex? I'm still a virgin Ji, and I have no intention of sleeping with a sleezy grandpa just to get my tuition paid!"

"Yah, you're getting a bit too worked up over this. You're too nice, Lix – just getting in contact with one of them doesn't actually obligate you to anything, no matter how bad you might feel about wasting their time, or whatever else you might think."

"... it's scary how well you already know me."

Jisung grinned, slinging an arm around his shoulders. "Soulmate privileges, baby! Now come on, let's set you up with an account."

"What—I never said I was going to do it—Ji! Do not take that picture—Jisung!!!"

.

In the end, Felix did create an account on the website Jisung gave him. With his friend's help, he picked a few good pictures from his Instagram account, wrote up a brief profile that hopefully didn't sound too desperate, and then let the site work its magic.

It didn't take long for many of the sugar daddies online to write to him.

It didn't take long for Felix to block pretty much all of them.

"Felix, you can't be too difficult with this—"

"Ji, that guy sent me a dick pick the moment I said hi!"

Jisung grimaced. "Point taken. But still! Surely one of them looked decent!"

"Nope. Their profile pictures looked sketchy, or they were really old, or they were asking about my dick size and my willingness to take it in the ass. So, no thanks."